14:47 <cpaelzer> #startmeeting Weekly Main Inclusion Requests status
14:47 <meetingology> Meeting started at 14:47:13 UTC.  The chair is cpaelzer.  Information about MeetBot at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology
14:47 <meetingology> Available commands: action, commands, idea, info, link, nick
14:47 <cpaelzer> slyon is out, didrocks will read the log later - jamespage sarnold joalif - ping for (late) MIR meeting
14:47 <cpaelzer> #topic Review of previous action items
14:47 <cpaelzer> none - that was quick
14:47 <joalif> o/
14:47 <cpaelzer> #topic current component mismatches
14:47 <cpaelzer> Mission: Identify required actions and spread the load among the teams
14:47 <cpaelzer> #link https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/component-mismatches-proposed.svg
14:47 <cpaelzer> #link https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/component-mismatches.svg
14:48 <cpaelzer> tk -> xterm was the newest false positive last week
14:48 <cpaelzer> didrocks: already said he will take mesa-amber
14:48 <cpaelzer> nothing else new in here AFAICS
14:48 <sarnold> hey cpaelzer :)
14:48 <cpaelzer> nftables
14:48 <cpaelzer> actually is ready for promotion now
14:48 <cpaelzer> the seed change landed
14:49 <sarnold> woot! thanks for your help cpaelzer :)
14:49 <cpaelzer> Oh I see, wrong status
14:49 <cpaelzer> that is how it was missed
14:49 <cpaelzer> resolving
14:55 <cpaelzer> done
14:55 <cpaelzer> sorry, I'm still slow doing a few more checks ...
14:55 <cpaelzer> #topic New MIRs
14:55 <cpaelzer> Mission: ensure to assign all incoming reviews for fast processing
14:55 <cpaelzer> #link https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/?field.searchtext=&orderby=-date_last_updated&field.status%3Alist=NEW&field.status%3Alist=CONFIRMED&assignee_option=none&field.assignee=&field.subscriber=ubuntu-mir
14:55 <cpaelzer> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mesa-amber/+bug/1967086
14:55 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1967086 in mesa-amber (Ubuntu) "MIR: mesa-amber" [Undecided, New]
14:55 <cpaelzer> already agreed to be on didrocks plate
14:55 <cpaelzer> nothing else
14:56 <cpaelzer> #topic Incomplete bugs / questions
14:56 <cpaelzer> Mission: Identify required actions and spread the load among the teams
14:56 <cpaelzer> #link https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/?field.searchtext=&orderby=-date_last_updated&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITH_RESPONSE&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITHOUT_RESPONSE&field.subscriber=ubuntu-mir
14:56 <cpaelzer> only rustc
14:56 <cpaelzer> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cargo/+bug/1957932
14:56 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1957932 in rustc (Ubuntu) "[MIR] rustc, cargo, dh-cargo" [Critical, In Progress]
14:57 <cpaelzer> ok this can be done after the meeting
14:57 <cpaelzer> schopin: do you expect us/me to ack on your seed or does anyone else from foundations have a look and merge it?
14:58 <cpaelzer> no other case with recent updates
14:58 <schopin> cpaelzer: if you have the bandwidth it'd be nice, but I can pester my teammates.
14:58 <cpaelzer> since time is short, let us go on
14:58 <cpaelzer> pester please - the interim M job takes a toll these days
14:58 <cpaelzer> #topic MIR related Security Review Queue
14:58 <cpaelzer> Mission: Check on progress, do deadlines seem doable?
14:58 <cpaelzer> #link https://bugs.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-security/+bugs?field.searchtext=%5BMIR%5D&assignee_option=choose&field.assignee=ubuntu-security&field.bug_reporter=&field.bug_commenter=&field.subscriber=ubuntu-mir
14:59 <cpaelzer> the list is good, nothing with 22.04 deadline left unassigned
14:59 <cpaelzer> that leaves https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/glusterfs/+bug/1950321 as the only one
14:59 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1950321 in glusterfs (Ubuntu) "[MIR] glusterfs" [Critical, Confirmed]
14:59 <cpaelzer> the only one we still wait on
14:59 <cpaelzer> sarnold: ^^ help
14:59 <cpaelzer> and sbeattie ^^ help
14:59 <cpaelzer> I'd do anything for love ... umm .... this review :-)
15:00 <didrocks> (this is an opportunity for beers at next sprint sarnold :p)
15:00 <cpaelzer> if that would help sign me up
15:00 <sarnold> alas there's only one sbeattie :( he's done enough of this review that it probably doesn't make sense to try to juggle it away to someone else
15:00 <cpaelzer> I tried alredy - but if there is anything else we can help to get glusterfs completed let me know
15:01 <cpaelzer> you can envision a team (and their committments and roadmap items) shivering in wait for this :-)
15:01 <cpaelzer> ok, I guess sarnold and sbeattie know how urgent / important that is for us
15:01 <sarnold> yes :(
15:01 <sarnold> also yes
15:01 <cpaelzer> and to be fair - we solved everything else already, so we are almost there and huge thanks for that
15:01 <cpaelzer> #topic Any other business?
15:02 <sarnold> none from me
15:02 <didrocks> yeah, seeing the list few months ago, it’s awesome to get to that state now
15:02 <didrocks> nothing either
15:02 <cpaelzer> none from me either
15:02 <cpaelzer> other than conflicting meeting
15:02 <cpaelzer> ending here to join the other
15:02 <sarnold> heh
15:02 <cpaelzer> see you all
15:02 <cpaelzer> #endmeeting