15:35 <cpaelzer> #startmeeting Weekly Main Inclusion Requests status
15:35 <meetingology> Meeting started at 15:35:46 UTC.  The chair is cpaelzer.  Information about MeetBot at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology
15:35 <meetingology> Available commands: action, commands, idea, info, link, nick
15:35 <cpaelzer> Hello
15:35 <cpaelzer> today it will be a slightly special meeting
15:36 <cpaelzer> about 2/3 of us are at the sprint and trying to gather and discuss here
15:36 <cpaelzer> so we'll use it here to ensuer sarnold and joalif are not left behind
15:36 <cpaelzer> while not at the sprint, you are in our heart
15:37 <cpaelzer> #topic current component mismatches
15:37 <cpaelzer> Mission: Identify required actions and spread the load among the teams
15:37 <cpaelzer> #link https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/component-mismatches-proposed.svg
15:37 <cpaelzer> #link https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/component-mismatches.svg
15:37 <cpaelzer> the lintian explosion is knowkn
15:37 <cpaelzer> known
15:37 <sarnold> aww <3 :)
15:37 <cpaelzer> an unknown thing is gjs -> mozjs91
15:38 <cpaelzer> it is on Desktop in general
15:38 <Trevinho> cpaelzer: what's unknown?
15:38 <cpaelzer> Trevinho: on gjs you mean?
15:38 <Trevinho> yeah
15:38 <cpaelzer> why it is showing up in component mismatches
15:39 <sarnold> libqmi -> libqrtr-glib and gnome-shell -> libadwaita-1 both feel new to me, also
15:40 <cpaelzer> didrocks: will take care of those two
15:40 <cpaelzer> slyon: look after gjs
15:40 <cpaelzer> #topic New MIRs
15:40 <cpaelzer> Mission: ensure to assign all incoming reviews for fast processing
15:40 <cpaelzer> #link https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/?field.searchtext=&orderby=-date_last_updated&field.status%3Alist=NEW&field.status%3Alist=CONFIRMED&assignee_option=none&field.assignee=&field.subscriber=ubuntu-mir
15:40 <cpaelzer> empty
15:40 <cpaelzer> \o/
15:40 <cpaelzer> #topic Incomplete bugs / questions
15:40 <Trevinho> libadwaita is indeed new, mozjs91 is just an updated versions of what we had in mozjs78, like a firefox-78 -> firefox-91 update...
15:40 <cpaelzer> Mission: Identify required actions and spread the load among the teams
15:40 <cpaelzer> #link https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/?field.searchtext=&orderby=-date_last_updated&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITH_RESPONSE&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITHOUT_RESPONSE&field.subscriber=ubuntu-mir
15:41 <cpaelzer> schopin: is here, well talk about rustc/cargo in-place after this (sorry to everyone else)
15:41 <cpaelzer> all others are older
15:41 <cpaelzer> #link https://bugs.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-security/+bugs?field.searchtext=%5BMIR%5D&assignee_option=choose&field.assignee=ubuntu-security&field.bug_reporter=&field.bug_commenter=&field.subscriber=ubuntu-mir
15:41 <cpaelzer> this is the one reason I didn't just skip this weeks meeting
15:41 <cpaelzer> bug thanks, like THANKS to security!
15:41 <sarnold> :D
15:42 <cpaelzer> plenty of cases reviewed unblocking most of jammy that we needed
15:42 <slyon> \o/
15:42 <cpaelzer> oh well
15:42 <cpaelzer> big thanks
15:42 <cpaelzer> not bug thanks :-)
15:42 <didrocks> thanks sarnold and team!
15:42 <cpaelzer> AFAICS three more to go for the remaining 22.04 material
15:42 <cpaelzer> and down the road we'll hope to not force you into that again
15:42 <cpaelzer> #topic Any other business?
15:42 <cpaelzer> I want to be honest, nothing here - and we'd like to use the remaining time for a talk here
15:43 <cpaelzer> so sarnold / joalif - anthing in home-world that shall be addresed?
15:43 <sarnold> python-cheroot is (last I knew) still blocked on input
15:43 <sarnold> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/python-cheroot/+bug/1930111
15:43 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1930111 in cherrypy3 (Ubuntu) "[MIR] new dependencies of cherrypy3: jaraco.collections, jaraco.classes, jaraco.text, python-cheroot, python-jaraco.functools, python-tempora, python-portend, zc.lockfile" [Undecided, In Progress]
15:45 <sarnold> oh yes, and if the sprinters run into my team mates iconstantin and sespiros, please say hello to them for me :) hehe
15:45 <cpaelzer> we will sarnold
15:45 <cpaelzer> for cheroot, jamespage will take a look, but he might need a clone for that
15:45 <sarnold> if he gets a clone can I get a clone?
15:45 <cpaelzer> thanks, closing this then (sorry for hte rush today)
15:45 <cpaelzer> yes
15:46 <sarnold> thanks cpaelzer, all :) everyone have a doener and eis for me..
15:46 <cpaelzer> #endmeeting