15:29 <cpaelzer> #startmeeting Weekly Main Inclusion Requests status
15:29 <meetingology> Meeting started at 15:29:52 UTC.  The chair is cpaelzer.  Information about MeetBot at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology
15:29 <meetingology> Available commands: action, commands, idea, info, link, nick
15:29 <cpaelzer> ping slyon, didrocks, sarnold, joalif, jamespage for MIR meeting
15:30 <joalif> o/
15:30 <cpaelzer> no previous logged actions to review
15:30 <didrocks> hey!
15:30 <slyon> o/
15:31 <cpaelzer> #topic current component mismatches
15:31 <cpaelzer> #link https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/component-mismatches-proposed.svg
15:31 <cpaelzer> #link https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/component-mismatches.svg
15:31 <jamespage> o/
15:31 <cpaelzer> I see one new thing which is mesa -> llvm-toolchain-13
15:31 <sarnold> good morning
15:31 <cpaelzer> which is slightly odd since we just had that with postgresql
15:32 <cpaelzer> But either way doko is tasked by mclemenceau to process and promote it
15:32 <cpaelzer> didrocks: worth for you to know I guess
15:32 <didrocks> yeah, if doko is going to promote it, no action I guess?
15:33 <cpaelzer> other than maybe chasing doko - no :-)
15:33 <didrocks> heh :)
15:33 <cpaelzer> eventually it is a new version
15:34 <cpaelzer> that usually isn't even worth any process
15:34 <cpaelzer> so you (didrocks) being an AA might consider promoting it if nothing happens from doko as he might have no time for it
15:34 <cpaelzer> sugegstion: if we see it two more weeks then you could promote it didrocks
15:34 <cpaelzer> #topic New MIRs
15:34 <cpaelzer> #link https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/?field.searchtext=&orderby=-date_last_updated&field.status%3Alist=NEW&field.status%3Alist=CONFIRMED&assignee_option=none&field.assignee=&field.subscriber=ubuntu-mir
15:35 <didrocks> cpaelzer: ack
15:35 <cpaelzer> ok, there are 4
15:35 <cpaelzer> looking for reviewers for ...
15:35 <cpaelzer> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/protobuf-c/+bug/1956617
15:35 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1956617 in protobuf-c (Ubuntu) "[MIR] protobuf-c" [Undecided, New]
15:35 <cpaelzer> now signed up by foundations
15:36 <cpaelzer> I could review that
15:36 <cpaelzer> now two by the server team which belong together
15:36 <cpaelzer> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/frr/+bug/1951834
15:36 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1951834 in frr (Ubuntu) "[MIR]: frr" [Undecided, New]
15:36 <cpaelzer> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libyang2/+bug/1958293
15:36 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1958293 in libyang2 (Ubuntu) "[MIR]: libyang2" [Undecided, New]
15:36 <cpaelzer> it is important to know that FRR is a fork of quaggy which is in main
15:36 <cpaelzer> quagga
15:37 <cpaelzer> volunteers ?
15:37 <didrocks> sounds a little bit big, but I can make some time for it
15:37 <cpaelzer> do you want the lib or frr itself didrocks?
15:38 <didrocks> frr is big, I would like someone else to do the lib if possible
15:38 <didrocks> if not, I will take both
15:38 <cpaelzer> joalif: how about libyang2 for you then?
15:38 <joalif> yes I could do that
15:38 <cpaelzer> and then there is https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/1958109
15:38 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1958109 in OEM Priority Project "[MIR] v4l2-relayd" [High, In Progress]
15:39 <slyon> I guess that leaves e2l2-relayd for me :)
15:39 <slyon> v4l2-relayd*
15:39 <cpaelzer> yeah
15:40 <cpaelzer> jamespage: if joalif would need help on libyang2 would you be around this week to help?
15:40 <cpaelzer> that way each of us gets something :-)
15:40 <jamespage> yep
15:40 <joalif> thanks :)
15:40 <cpaelzer> great
15:40 <cpaelzer> all assigned then
15:40 <cpaelzer> #topic Incomplete bugs / questions
15:40 <cpaelzer> #link https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/?field.searchtext=&orderby=-date_last_updated&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITH_RESPONSE&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITHOUT_RESPONSE&field.subscriber=ubuntu-mir
15:40 <sarnold> hrm, what's the .tar.xz and .dsc files attached to that v4l2-relayd?
15:41 <cpaelzer> sarnold: oO
15:41 <cpaelzer> this isn't even inth e archive yet
15:41 <cpaelzer> the tarballs are probably there to show the full content
15:41 <sarnold> d'oh
15:42 <sarnold> I missed that it wasn't attached to a package
15:42 <cpaelzer> slyon: can probably expect some non matured packaging on that
15:42 <slyon> yea, we might need some more iterations on that one
15:43 <cpaelzer> recent updates on  libio-prompt-tiny-perl , rustc and  ledmon
15:43 <cpaelzer> ledmon is cancelled
15:43 <cpaelzer> the other two have updates but none needs action by us atm
15:44 <cpaelzer> #topic MIR related Security Review Queue
15:44 <cpaelzer> #link https://bugs.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-security/+bugs?field.searchtext=%5BMIR%5D&assignee_option=choose&field.assignee=ubuntu-security&field.bug_reporter=&field.bug_commenter=&field.subscriber=ubuntu-mir
15:44 <slyon> libio-prompt-tiny-perl should be resolved as of https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lintian/+bug/1959004
15:44 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1959004 in lintian (Ubuntu) "lintian: remove unused non-main dependency libio-prompt-tiny-perl" [High, In Progress]
15:44 <cpaelzer> good to hear slyon
15:44 <cpaelzer> sarnold: any progress, report of things started or anything else ?
15:45 <sarnold> yes, python-cheroot is in progress, and I started in on adsys before last week, but made no progress on it last week. I'll return to it tonight
15:45 <cpaelzer> awesome
15:45 <cpaelzer> #topic Any other business?
15:45 <cpaelzer> I have ...
15:45 <cpaelzer> we have three PRs for our wiki
15:45 <cpaelzer> https://github.com/cpaelzer/ubuntu-mir/pull/6
15:45 <ubottu> Pull 6 in cpaelzer/ubuntu-mir "Clarify check-mir and such are not to stay in the post" [Open]
15:45 <cpaelzer> https://github.com/cpaelzer/ubuntu-mir/pull/7
15:45 <ubottu> Pull 7 in cpaelzer/ubuntu-mir "Update Ubuntu CVE Tracker URL" [Open]
15:45 <cpaelzer> https://github.com/cpaelzer/ubuntu-mir/pull/8
15:45 <ubottu> Pull 8 in cpaelzer/ubuntu-mir "Add deadlines to a MIR request" [Open]
15:46 <cpaelzer> so far I hae only positive feedback
15:46 <cpaelzer> please take a minute and discuss or agree
15:46 <cpaelzer> I'd then make them live after the meeting (unless we object too much)
15:46 <didrocks> Sorry, haven’t took time for them, will read quickly after meeting
15:46 * slyon approved PR
15:46 <slyon> 7
15:47 <sarnold> ack on all three
15:47 <joalif> they all lgtm too
15:47 <cpaelzer> ok, that seems to be enough
15:48 <cpaelzer> I'll make them active then
15:48 <slyon> all good!
15:48 <cpaelzer> thank you all
15:48 <cpaelzer> anything else for this section?
15:48 <sarnold> nothing from me, thanks for the prioritization meeting last week :)
15:49 <didrocks> nothing either
15:49 <joalif> nothing
15:49 <slyon> nothing. foundations is still working on their priorities :)
15:49 <cpaelzer> slyon: yeah I've seen that swtom still isn't bumped
15:50 <cpaelzer> slyon: could you ensure foundations prios are complete by the end of the week please ?
15:50 <slyon> I do have a meeting with mclemenceau after this meeting, and will discuss with him
15:50 <cpaelzer> of those in the security review queue
15:50 <cpaelzer> ok
15:50 <cpaelzer> then we seem to be done for today ...
15:50 <cpaelzer> o/
15:50 <sarnold> thanks cpaelzer, all :)
15:50 <slyon> thanks! o/
15:50 <joalif> thanks all bye o/
15:51 <cpaelzer> #endmeeting