15:30 <cpaelzer> #startmeeting Weekly Main Inclusion Requests status
15:30 <meetingology> Meeting started at 15:30:05 UTC.  The chair is cpaelzer.  Information about MeetBot at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology
15:30 <meetingology> Available commands: action, commands, idea, info, link, nick
15:30 <cpaelzer> sarnold: didrocks: jamespage: slyon: (ddstreet doko) - MIR team meeting
15:30 <slyon> o/
15:30 <cpaelzer> #topic Review of previous action items
15:30 <cpaelzer> I have sent the mail on the suggested rust ruling to the managers
15:30 <cpaelzer> but got no reply
15:31 <cpaelzer> if I could ask you all to quickly check on e.g. your next 1:1 with them if they are ok
15:31 <sarnold> :)
15:31 <slyon> lots of people were out for thanksgiving.. let's give them some more time, maybe?
15:31 <cpaelzer> it was out before and we have post TG, but yeah I'm not upset - just trying to ensure it isn't falling through the TG-cracks
15:32 <cpaelzer> no other old actions
15:32 <cpaelzer> #topic current component mismatches
15:32 <cpaelzer> #link https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/component-mismatches-proposed.svg
15:32 <cpaelzer> #link https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/component-mismatches.svg
15:32 <cpaelzer> still quite a list
15:32 <cpaelzer> gjango -> asgrief is beeing looked at right now
15:32 <cpaelzer> haproxy -> opentracing needs a bit but also is handled
15:33 <cpaelzer> exim4 -> libsp2 is getting the dependency rmeoved right now
15:33 <cpaelzer> libsdl2 -> libdecor still is on me, I didn't get to it yet
15:33 <cpaelzer> most others are known cases
15:33 <cpaelzer> did we talk about ccache -> hiredis?
15:34 <cpaelzer> that would be foundations I guess
15:34 <slyon> yes.
15:34 <cpaelzer> ok, so something will come from foundations to resolve that then
15:34 <slyon> this is being discussed inside foundations. We're still unsure if we want to drop ccache or MIR hiredis
15:34 <cpaelzer> yep
15:34 <cpaelzer> thank slyon
15:34 <jamespage> o/
15:34 <cpaelzer> hi jamespage
15:34 <cpaelzer> does anyone spot any other unhandled cases in mismatches?
15:35 <sarnold> I can't remember, is openwsman one of the usuals? I can't see it in /lastlog, which is 1/3 of my memory..
15:35 <cpaelzer> hehe
15:35 <cpaelzer> yes it is an old one
15:35 <sarnold> amtterm sounds vaguely familiar though..
15:35 <cpaelzer> all of the maas seed are
15:35 <sarnold> excellent. sarnold: openwsman and amtterm are known usuals :)
15:36 <cpaelzer> new log entr
15:36 <cpaelzer> y
15:36 <cpaelzer> #topic New MIRs
15:36 <cpaelzer> #link https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/?field.searchtext=&orderby=-date_last_updated&field.status%3Alist=NEW&field.status%3Alist=CONFIRMED&assignee_option=none&field.assignee=&field.subscriber=ubuntu-mir
15:36 <cpaelzer> none to assign this week
15:36 <cpaelzer> #topic Incomplete bugs / questions
15:36 <cpaelzer> #link https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/?field.searchtext=&orderby=-date_last_updated&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITH_RESPONSE&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITHOUT_RESPONSE&field.subscriber=ubuntu-mir
15:36 <cpaelzer> dh-elpa we have covered last week
15:36 <cpaelzer> nothing new here either
15:36 <cpaelzer> #topic Any other business?
15:37 <cpaelzer> while there is a lot in queues and todo lists, at least nothing new this week
15:37 <cpaelzer> anything from either of you?
15:37 <sarnold> nothing from me
15:37 <slyon> nothing here. the wireguard MIR is now progressing nicely :)
15:37 <cpaelzer> indeed
15:37 <cpaelzer> ok then, take back 23 minutes then and make the best of it
15:37 <cpaelzer> thank you all
15:38 <sarnold> thanks cpaelzer, slyon, jamespage :)
15:38 <cpaelzer> #endmeeting