14:31 <didrocks> #startmeeting Weekly Main Inclusion Requests status
14:31 <meetingology> Meeting started at 14:31:40 UTC.  The chair is didrocks.  Information about MeetBot at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology
14:31 <meetingology> Available commands: action, commands, idea, info, link, nick
14:31 <ddstreet> o/
14:32 <didrocks> hey slyon, ddstreet :)
14:32 <didrocks> #topic Review of previous action items
14:32 <didrocks> so, Christian merged the proposal for app-test level, it’s in the wiki now, thanks for everyone reviewing it
14:33 <didrocks> I think we had no other things in the backlog if I’m correct
14:33 <slyon> ack
14:33 <didrocks> so, let’s move on
14:33 <didrocks> #topic current component mismatches
14:33 <didrocks> #link https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/component-mismatches-proposed.svg
14:33 <didrocks> #link https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/component-mismatches.svg
14:34 <didrocks> if I’m correct, there are only the usual false positives
14:34 <didrocks> and nothing new there, which is to be expected at this stage of the cycle :)
14:34 <didrocks> and fence-agents migrated
14:35 <didrocks> ok, going on…
14:35 <didrocks> #topic New MIRs
14:35 <didrocks> #link https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/?field.searchtext=&orderby=-date_last_updated&field.status%3Alist=NEW&field.status%3Alist=CONFIRMED&assignee_option=none&field.assignee=&field.subscriber=ubuntu-mir
14:35 <didrocks> ah, still  egl-wayland
14:36 <slyon> yeah. waiting for an improved testcase
14:36 <didrocks> sounds like sarnold answered as expected, but no reply from Alberto yet. Let’s move it to incomplete maybe?
14:36 <didrocks> so that we can see it back on the list once answered
14:37 <slyon> done
14:37 <didrocks> and wrote a comment for that to not be too harsh :)
14:37 <didrocks> #topic Incomplete bugs / questions
14:37 <didrocks> #link https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/?field.searchtext=&orderby=-date_last_updated&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITH_RESPONSE&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITHOUT_RESPONSE&field.subscriber=ubuntu-mir
14:38 <didrocks> libportal is in the list, but we are now in agreement with seb
14:38 <didrocks> I didn’t set it yet to fix committed because we decided to postpone the promotion for next cycle
14:39 <didrocks> same for fuse3
14:39 <slyon> ok, nice!
14:39 <didrocks> yeah, and then, nothing newer
14:39 <didrocks> #topic Any other business?
14:39 <slyon> nothing here
14:40 <didrocks> I don’t have anything, hopefully next week meeting on release week won’t have last minute activity either :p
14:40 <didrocks> I think ddstreet and all others are busy right now with the release…
14:40 <didrocks> let’s wait one minute before closing it, if there is no last minute question
14:40 <ddstreet> nothing from me
14:41 <didrocks> ack, as it was the only 3 of us, let’s close it then
14:41 <slyon> thank you didrocks for volunteering to run this meeting today. o/
14:41 <didrocks> yw slyon :)
14:41 <didrocks> #endmeeting