14:29 <cpaelzer> #startmeeting Weekly Main Inclusion Requests status
14:29 <meetingology> Meeting started at 14:29:43 UTC.  The chair is cpaelzer.  Information about MeetBot at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology
14:29 <meetingology> Available commands: action, commands, idea, info, link, nick
14:29 <sarnold> good morning
14:30 <cpaelzer> ping didrocks sarnold jamespage doko ddstreet - MIR Meeting
14:30 <cpaelzer> hi sarnold
14:30 <ddstreet> o/
14:30 <sarnold> hey cpaelzer, ddstreet, bittin :)
14:30 <didrocks> hey o/ (in a meeting, but will try to follow)
14:30 <cpaelzer> thanks for the FYI, we will talk CAPSLOCK to yell over that other meeting then :-)
14:31 <cpaelzer> #topic Review of previous action items
14:31 <didrocks> haha
14:31 <sarnold> hehe
14:31 <cpaelzer> no actions logged AFAIK
14:31 <cpaelzer> #topic current component mismatches
14:31 <cpaelzer> #link https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/component-mismatches-proposed.svg
14:31 <cpaelzer> #link https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/component-mismatches.svg
14:31 <cpaelzer> jamespage: might not be here, but he has let me know about cherrypy
14:32 <sarnold> (no progress on backuppc)
14:32 <cpaelzer> and as you see plenty of cases already got in a good state
14:32 <cpaelzer> arr sarnold - I'm supposed to backuppc-annoy you so you do the review - not vice versa
14:32 <cpaelzer> :-P
14:32 <sarnold> hhehe
14:32 <cpaelzer> so as we assumed for cherrypy and depdendencies this is driven by jamespage
14:32 <cpaelzer> he assumed that two of them might need security review eventually
14:33 <cpaelzer> but most of them look like trivial and safe python libs
14:33 <cpaelzer> the other new but expected thing here is pacemakre -> fence-agents
14:33 <cpaelzer> The problem is in the links, we have multiple MIR bugs for that
14:33 <cpaelzer> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fence-agents/+bug/897492 is the old one
14:33 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 897492 in fence-agents (Ubuntu) "[MIR] fence-agents" [Wishlist, Fix Released]
14:34 <cpaelzer> But https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fence-agents/+bug/1927004 is the new one
14:34 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1927004 in fence-agents (Ubuntu) "[MIR] fence-agents" [Undecided, New]
14:34 <sarnold> six digits, old indeed
14:34 <cpaelzer> so the tool lists that as "approved" but in reality it is waiting on security
14:34 <bittin> 2011 so pretty old
14:34 <cpaelzer> It is all good, IMHO the bad coloring/link isn't too bad unless we'd loose the ability to handle things
14:35 <cpaelzer> OTOH if someone wants to hack som code for component mismatches let us know
14:35 <cpaelzer> The rest here are all old/known cases or false-positives
14:35 <cpaelzer> doko: was there feedback on maas->ipmitool ?
14:36 <cpaelzer> you said you wanted to discuss that with xnox again
14:36 <cpaelzer> hmm, memory-corruption - or did I already give in and said I'd look at it for server
14:36 * cpaelzer checks logs
14:37 <cpaelzer> I was right, starting with the clarification between doo/xnox was the plan
14:37 <cpaelzer> #topic New MIRs
14:37 <cpaelzer> #link https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/?field.searchtext=&orderby=-date_last_updated&field.status%3Alist=NEW&field.status%3Alist=CONFIRMED&assignee_option=none&field.assignee=&field.subscriber=ubuntu-mir
14:38 <bittin> [MIR] flashrom + libftdi
14:38 <bittin> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/flashrom/+bug/1912371
14:38 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1912371 in libftdi1 (Ubuntu) "[MIR] flashrom + libftdi" [Undecided, New]
14:38 <cpaelzer> yep
14:38 <jamespage> o/
14:39 <sarnold> hey jamespage :)
14:39 <cpaelzer> this (libfdti) was on doko to complete from the meeting on first of june
14:39 <bittin> jamespage: we talked about wanting status of cherrypi from you?
14:40 <cpaelzer> I see no update, but unfortunately he didn't show up yet to answer our questions
14:40 <cpaelzer> I'd keep it with him as it is a foundations topic anyway - he'll pickup the highlight later onw
14:41 <cpaelzer> jamespage: yeah please feel free to read the backlog above if I said anything wrong abyout cherrypy3
14:41 <cpaelzer> until then
14:41 <cpaelzer> #topic Incomplete bugs / questions
14:41 <cpaelzer> #link https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/?field.searchtext=&orderby=-date_last_updated&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITH_RESPONSE&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITHOUT_RESPONSE&field.subscriber=ubuntu-mir
14:41 <jamespage> I think only one will need security review but I also had feedback on the package itself
14:42 <cpaelzer> thanks for confirming jamespage
14:42 <cpaelzer> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ledmon/+bug/1794219 was another one on doko's todo list without an update
14:42 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1794219 in ledmon (Ubuntu) "[MIR] ledmon" [Undecided, Incomplete]
14:42 <cpaelzer> sorry doko a lot of old things to highlight you on :-/
14:43 <cpaelzer> the other oen in incomplete bugs is
14:43 <cpaelzer> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/python-cheroot/+bug/1930111
14:43 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1930111 in python-cheroot (Ubuntu) "[MIR] new dependencies of cherrypy3: jaraco.collections, jaraco.classes, jaraco.text, python-cheroot, python-jaraco.functools, python-tempora, python-portend, zc.lockfile" [Undecided, Incomplete]
14:43 <cpaelzer> which seems related to the cherrypy3 context
14:43 <bittin> [Rationale]
14:43 <bittin> Dependencies of the new cherrypy3 18.6.0-1 release.
14:43 <cpaelzer> so that is already in the hands of jamespage
14:43 <bittin> so yeah
14:44 <cpaelzer> well, it seems today was a meeting with no new tasks then
14:44 <cpaelzer> \o/
14:44 <jamespage> hurrah!
14:44 <bittin> :p
14:44 <sarnold> huzzah!
14:44 <cpaelzer> some old ones for jamespage and doko which are all fine to complete until next week
14:44 <cpaelzer> #topic Any other business?
14:44 <cpaelzer> nothig else from me
14:44 <sarnold> nothing from me
14:44 <didrocks> nothing either
14:44 <jamespage> nope
14:44 <bittin> nope i see GNOME 40.2 trickling in and other things :)
14:44 <cpaelzer> except maye - @sarnold did you do backuppc since 10 minutes ago
14:45 <bittin> but don't have anything to discuss
14:45 <sarnold> cpaelzer: indeed no :) hehe
14:45 <cpaelzer> yeah bittin; I've seen plenty of mid-sized things in impish-excuse but nothing that seems to explode toward MIR/Main-Inclusion atm
14:45 <cpaelzer> ok then, thank you all for you time keeping this queue clean and handled fast
14:46 <bittin> well i think the plan is to package 41 for impish when thats out in September and have that as default
14:46 <cpaelzer> always good to know bittin
14:46 <cpaelzer> bittin: would that be worth an entry in https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/impish-indri-release-schedule/18540 ?
14:47 <cpaelzer> In regard to the MIR Team meeting content I'd close here then ...
14:47 <sarnold> that sounds ambitious
14:47 <cpaelzer> #endmeeting