12:06 <Wild_Man> #startmeeting 12:00 UTC Membership Board Meeting
12:06 <meetingology> Meeting started at 12:06:55 UTC.  The chair is Wild_Man.  Information about MeetBot at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology
12:06 <meetingology> Available commands: action, commands, idea, info, link, nick
12:07 <diddledan> thanks, Wild_Man :-)
12:07 <diddledan> #chair diddledan
12:07 <diddledan> .chair diddledan
12:07 <diddledan> hmm
12:07 <bittin> think Wild_Man need to add you as he started the meeting
12:07 <diddledan> you'll have to do the honours I think
12:08 <Wild_Man> Hello and welcome to the Membership Board meeting!
12:08 <Wild_Man> The wiki page for the Review Board is available here https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership/Boards. We will attempt to get through all of the applicants that have added themselves to that list before today's meeting.
12:08 <Wild_Man> If we are unable to make it through the entire list due to time constraints, then at the next meeting we will pick up where we left off. The format for the meeting is as follows: We will go through the list of applicants one by one, by date of application (FIFO).
12:08 <Wild_Man> Each applicant should introduce themselves (1-5 sentences) and provide links to their Ubuntu Wiki page. After the introduction the members of the Membership Review Board will review the pages and, if needed, ask the applicant further questions.
12:08 <Wild_Man> During this time it is encouraged for other members of the community to show their support for the applicant. Do not be alarmed if the members of the Membership Review Board are quiet during this time; they are most likely reading wiki/launchpad/forum/other pages and deciding how they are going to vote.
12:09 <Wild_Man> bittin, now post your information please
12:09 <bittin> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LunaJernberg i have contributed to Ubuntu translations 2008-2009 and 2020 and now 2021: https://translations.launchpad.net/%7Ebittin/+activity are helping out with QA/ISO Testing for coming Ubuntu releases: http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/reports/testers has helped out with giving out Ubuntu CDs at Software Freedom day in 2008 and will help out at one of the Online
12:10 <bittin> Ubucons later this year in October and November and has been using Ubuntu since 7.10 back in 2007
12:10 <bittin> Luna bittin Jernberg 30 year old and Swedish
12:11 <Wild_Man> bittin, how long have you been contributing since you became active again?
12:12 <bittin> translations since about sometime 2020 and Q&A/ISO-Testing since sometime 2019
12:12 <bittin> and for helping out with Ubucon Online i joined their first planning meeting last Saturday
12:13 <Wild_Man> Thanks
12:13 <bittin> np
12:14 <ogra> bittin, why did you change IRC nicks ... i'm sure many of us know and recognize you as luna from multiple channels 🙂
12:14 <bittin> ogra: got to lazy to ssh into my shell and started irssi locally on my computer
12:14 <ogra> ah
12:14 <bittin> where i use my old nickname as login
12:15 <bittin> so alternating a bit
12:17 <Wild_Man> luna do you have any testimonials on an old wiki page?
12:17 <bittin> nope
12:17 <Wild_Man> ok
12:17 <bittin> have not collected any
12:19 <diddledan> Luna, are you interacting with other members of the translations teams much, or are you working mostly on your own?
12:19 <diddledan> same with the QA teams
12:20 <bittin> have been talking a bit with GunnarHj and  Haaninjo and for QA i am in their Telegram group and IRC channel and have been talking a bit with jibel some years ago and with philipz and RikMills a bit recently
12:20 <bittin> first two being for translations
12:22 <bittin> mostly interacting a bit via Telegram groups, irc and mailinglists
12:23 * RikMills perks an ear
12:23 <diddledan> o/
12:23 <Wild_Man> that is normal ways to communicate these days
12:23 <bittin> well thats true
12:24 <RikMills> bittin is very keen to contribute and test, and has done so usefully IIRC
12:25 <Wild_Man> Thanks RikMills
12:28 <Wild_Man> #voters Wild_Man diddledan bashing-om
12:28 <meetingology> Current voters: Wild_Man, bashing-om, diddledan
12:28 <RikMills> I would say they perhaps need a bit more direction on that from experienced community people, as sometimes enthusiasm has meant things have posted that are not quite correct
12:28 <RikMills> but I admit I probably did that in the early days
12:29 <Wild_Man> Noted RikMills, thanks
12:29 <Wild_Man> #vote bittin  membership
12:29 <meetingology> Please vote on: bittin  membership
12:29 <meetingology> Public votes can be registered by saying +1, -1 or +0 in channel (for private voting, private message me with 'vote +1|-1|+0 #channelname')
12:29 <Wild_Man> +1
12:29 <meetingology> +1 received from Wild_Man
12:29 <diddledan> +1
12:29 <meetingology> +1 received from diddledan
12:30 <Bashing-om> +1
12:30 <Wild_Man> Congratulations bittin
12:30 * diddledan kicks the bot
12:30 <Wild_Man> HAHAHA
12:30 <bittin> o:
12:30 <bittin> i did not see the voting ended
12:31 <Wild_Man> #endvote
12:31 <meetingology> Voting ended on: bittin  membership
12:31 <meetingology> Votes for: 2, Votes against: 0, Abstentions: 0
12:31 <meetingology> Motion carried
12:31 <Wild_Man> The vote count is off, bot needs coffee too I guess
12:32 <bittin> lol :p
12:32 <Wild_Man> Keep up the good work bittin
12:32 <Wild_Man> Thanks for your contributions
12:33 <bittin> will do my best
12:33 <diddledan> congratulations Luna, don't forget to check out the perks (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership#The_Benefits) and request your certificate (https://forms.canonical.com/certificate/)
12:34 <bittin> will do :) thanks
12:34 * RikMills got some stickers with the cert ;)
12:34 <Wild_Man> #endmeeting