15:29 <cpaelzer> #startmeeting Weekly Main Inclusion Requests status
15:29 <meetingology> Meeting started at 15:29:26 UTC.  The chair is cpaelzer.  Information about MeetBot at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology
15:29 <meetingology> Available commands: action, commands, idea, info, link, nick
15:30 <cpaelzer> hi didrocks sarnold doko ddstreet jamespage
15:30 <ddstreet> o/
15:31 <cpaelzer> #topic Review of previous action items
15:31 <cpaelzer> we had none
15:31 <sarnold> good morning
15:31 <cpaelzer> #topic current component mismatches
15:31 <cpaelzer> #link https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/component-mismatches-proposed.svg
15:31 <cpaelzer> #link https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/component-mismatches.svg
15:32 <cpaelzer> There is one interesting thinghere which is rpm->lua5.2
15:32 <cpaelzer> I happen t know that lua5.2 was demoted as the last dependency was removed
15:33 <cpaelzer> that was some server component and we didn't want to have multiple lua versions
15:33 <cpaelzer> but now we have rpm in main
15:33 <cpaelzer> which - to make it worse - is listed as unsubscribed
15:33 <cpaelzer> http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/m-r-package-team-mapping.html
15:33 <cpaelzer> anyone feelig responsible for rpm ?
15:33 <cpaelzer> sounds foundation'ish ... doko ?
15:35 <cpaelzer> debhelper - debugedit -> librpmio9 it is
15:35 <cpaelzer> so it would be foundations then
15:35 <cpaelzer> doko: once you are around consider how you want to resolve
15:36 <cpaelzer> if you want to just promote lua5.2 please subscribe foundations to it, MIR wise it is ready (as it was in main all the time)
15:36 <cpaelzer> I see nothing else critical/new in there
15:36 <cpaelzer> does one of you have a comment to mismatches ?
15:36 <sarnold> none from me
15:37 <cpaelzer> ok let us go on ...
15:37 <cpaelzer> this is the time when these meetings can be short :-)
15:37 <cpaelzer> #topic New MIRs
15:37 <cpaelzer> #link https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/?field.searchtext=&orderby=-date_last_updated&field.status%3Alist=NEW&assignee_option=none&field.assignee=&field.subscriber=ubuntu-mir
15:37 <cpaelzer> empty list
15:37 <cpaelzer> \o/
15:37 <cpaelzer> #topic Incomplete bugs / questions
15:37 <cpaelzer> #link https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/?field.searchtext=&orderby=-date_last_updated&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITH_RESPONSE&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITHOUT_RESPONSE&field.subscriber=ubuntu-mir
15:37 <cpaelzer> the latest is octavia which was recently discussed
15:37 <cpaelzer> between jamespage and sarnold
15:38 <cpaelzer> I've marked it as incomplete to reflect the current state
15:38 <cpaelzer> once that is improved resolved it can entr review again
15:38 <cpaelzer> thanks sarnold btw for the effort on checking and discussing this
15:38 <doko> sorry for being late ...
15:38 <cpaelzer> np doko
15:38 <cpaelzer> looking up - opinions on rpm/lua5.2 ?
15:39 <cpaelzer> #topic Any other business?
15:39 <cpaelzer> we are generally done, let us wait a bit for doko to consume the backlog
15:40 <doko> rpm: subscribed foundations. probably only for hirsute. debugedit got split out to it's own source and will have a first release soon
15:40 <sarnold> nice
15:40 <cpaelzer> ok, I'll leave it to you then
15:41 <cpaelzer> thanks
15:41 <cpaelzer> overall that is it for today, as promised not much content
15:41 <cpaelzer> I guess we can give everyone 15 minutes back or is there anything else to discuss for today?
15:42 <sarnold> I've got nothing
15:42 <doko> lua5.2: got demoted this cycle. I guess we can promote it again
15:43 <cpaelzer> yes that is what I said above, we (sever) demoted it as our last dependency has gone and at that time there was no other dependency
15:43 <sarnold> will the debugedit split also let lua5.2 drop back out in itchy inchworm?
15:43 <cpaelzer> now that it comes back all that it needs is a team that wants to own lua5.2
15:43 <doko> sarnold: yes
15:43 <sarnold> hooray :)
15:43 <cpaelzer> sarnold: uuuh itchy - that isn't the name for real is it ?
15:43 <doko> talking with debian rpm how/when to split it out
15:43 <sarnold> cpaelzer: I sure hope not :)
15:44 <cpaelzer> awesoe, then we can leave that rpm->* topic under your control doko
15:44 <cpaelzer> +m^
15:44 <cpaelzer> well then, have a good day
15:44 <cpaelzer> #endmeeting