16:30 <tyhicks> #startmeeting
16:30 <meetingology> Meeting started Mon Dec  5 16:30:56 2016 UTC.  The chair is tyhicks. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.
16:30 <meetingology> 
16:30 <meetingology> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
16:30 <tyhicks> The meeting agenda can be found at:
16:31 <tyhicks> [LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/Meeting
16:31 <mdeslaur> \o
16:31 <tyhicks> [TOPIC] Weekly stand-up report
16:31 <tyhicks> jdstrand: you're up
16:31 <chrisccoulson> hi :)
16:31 <tyhicks> jdstrand: hey - you're up if you're ready
16:32 <jdstrand> hey
16:32 <jdstrand> I didn't get to anything I planned to last week except for review tools updates. Everything else was surrounding PR reviews, --classic, personal, bugs and base declaration updates. as such, this week is pretty much the same as last week:
16:32 <jdstrand> follow up on dbus-app interface for snappy
16:32 <jdstrand> snappy reviews
16:32 <jdstrand> start looking at network-namespace interface
16:32 <jdstrand> seccomp arg filtering policy as have time
16:32 <jdstrand> that's it from me
16:32 <jdstrand> mdeslaur: you're up
16:33 <mdeslaur> I'm in the happy place this week
16:33 <mdeslaur> I'm working on nss updates, that's about it as I go on vacation next week except for monday
16:33 <mdeslaur> next!
16:33 <tyhicks> I'm in the community role this week
16:34 <tyhicks> I'm finishing the second part of the seccomp logging changes for snappy
16:34 <tyhicks> that's the "complain mode" support
16:34 <tyhicks> I still need to get to some eCryptfs issues
16:34 <tyhicks> that includes the inode timestamps issue (LP: #1636890) and a crypto api usage issue
16:34 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1636890 in cloud-initramfs-tools "invalid file times with overlayroot and encrypted home" [Medium,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1636890
16:35 <tyhicks> that's it for me
16:35 <tyhicks> jjohansen: are you around?
16:35 <tyhicks> sarnold: go ahead and we'll circle back if jjohansen gets here
16:36 <sarnold> I'm on bug triage this week
16:36 <sarnold> I didn't get much done on non-cve-triage last week, so just replay all that here :) libsmbios mir, starting swift-s3-something mir
16:36 <sarnold> and I'm pretty sure I'm off friday, so short week
16:37 <sarnold> that's it for me, chrisccoulson?
16:37 <tyhicks> sarnold: is there anything left for you to do on that apt bug?
16:37 <sarnold> tyhicks: oh! I forgot that one..
16:37 <chrisccoulson> I need to do the oxide 1.19 release this week
16:37 <sarnold> tyhicks: hopefullly apt has been let into the build queue by now, if it has, then i'll test it.
16:37 <chrisccoulson> fingers crossed there will be no mozilla updates this week
16:37 <sarnold> chrisccoulson: heh, didn't you just do one? :)
16:38 <chrisccoulson> Other than that, I'm currently working on bug 1637190, and I need to do a review too
16:38 <ubottu> bug 1637190 in Oxide "Add support for customising the context menu in UbuntuWebView" [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1637190
16:38 <chrisccoulson> That's me done
16:38 <tyhicks> sarnold: it is still in the trusy unapproved queue
16:38 <chrisccoulson> sarnold, yeah ;)
16:38 <tyhicks> thanks chrisccoulson
16:38 <ratliff> I think I'm up
16:38 <tyhicks> you are :)
16:39 <ratliff> I'm on CVE triage this week
16:39 <ratliff> I'm working on a ghostscript regression (LP: #1647276)
16:39 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1647276 in ghostscript (Ubuntu) "ps2epsi fails after December 01 update" [Undecided,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1647276
16:40 <ratliff> that is it for me
16:40 <sarnold> why do I suddenly want a pepsi..?
16:40 <tyhicks> :)
16:40 <tyhicks> [TOPIC] Highlighted packages
16:40 <tyhicks> The Ubuntu Security team will highlight some community-supported packages that might be good candidates for updating and or triaging. If you would like to help Ubuntu and not sure where to start, this is a great way to do so.
16:40 <tyhicks> See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/UpdateProcedures for details and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in #ubuntu-security. To find out other ways of helping out, please see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/GettingInvolved.
16:41 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/firebird2.5.html
16:41 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/netty-3.9.html
16:41 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/privoxy.html
16:41 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/node-connect.html
16:41 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/libpgf.html
16:41 <tyhicks> [TOPIC] Miscellaneous and Questions
16:41 <tyhicks> Does anyone have any other questions or items to discuss?
16:42 <tyhicks> jdstrand, mdeslaur, sarnold, ChrisCoulson, ratliff: Thanks!
16:42 <tyhicks> #endmeeting