16:40 <tyhicks> #startmeeting
16:40 <meetingology> Meeting started Mon Aug  1 16:40:06 2016 UTC.  The chair is tyhicks. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.
16:40 <meetingology> 
16:40 <meetingology> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
16:40 <tyhicks> The meeting agenda can be found at:
16:40 <tyhicks> [LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/Meeting
16:40 <tyhicks> [TOPIC] Weekly stand-up report
16:40 <tyhicks> jdstrand: you're up
16:40 <mdeslaur> \o
16:43 <tyhicks> mdeslaur: go ahead (we're circle back to Jamie)
16:43 <tyhicks> s/we're/we'll/
16:43 <mdeslaur> I'm on bug triage this week
16:44 <jdstrand> sorry, I'm here
16:44 <mdeslaur> I'm still working on php5 updates, I'll probably publish them this week
16:44 <mdeslaur> after that, I'll be tackling the zillion qemu CVEs
16:44 <mdeslaur> that's about it for me, sbeattie?
16:44 <sbeattie> I'm on cve triage this week
16:45 <sbeattie> I'll have openjdk-7 packages from tiago to test, though it looks like they're currently causing gcc-4.8 on trusty to segfault on arm64, so I need to discuss that with him.
16:46 <sbeattie> I have an embargoed issue I'm working on in the background
16:47 <sbeattie> I'm still sifting through the rebuild logs
16:47 <sbeattie> Oh, I have a short week, with friday off
16:47 <sbeattie> (I'll also be off the first half of next week)
16:47 <sbeattie> I'm also working in the background to convert qrt to git
16:48 <sbeattie> That's probably it for me, tyhicks?
16:48 <tyhicks> sbeattie: I think we've hit that gcc segfault a few times now - it needs to be fixed
16:48 <tyhicks> sbeattie: I'll try to gather up some of the older failures to see if they're the same as what you're hitting
16:48 <sbeattie> tyhicks: okay
16:49 <tyhicks> jdstrand: go ahead if you're ready
16:49 <jdstrand> I'm focused on snappy again this week. I will be looking to fixing bug #1590679 (dbus-bind PR), interfaces in support of the bcc snap, interfaces for browsers and various snappy interface PR reviews
16:49 <ubottu> bug 1590679 in Snappy "Apps can't own session bus names (unity7 interface)" [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1590679
16:49 <jdstrand> tyhicks: you're up
16:50 <tyhicks> I'm in the happy place this week
16:51 <tyhicks> I need to fix up my AppArmor SRU to adjust for a verification failure of a Python utils fix
16:51 <tyhicks> I'll be working on seccomp complain mode
16:51 <sarnold> :(
16:51 <tyhicks> I'll be working on some snap review tools fixes
16:51 <tyhicks> I have an embargoed issue
16:52 <tyhicks> that's it for me
16:52 <tyhicks> jjohansen: you're up
16:53 <jjohansen> I'm trying to wrap up with the apparmor stacking work. Specifically I am still working on the issue of disconnected paths in a stack
16:54 <jjohansen> I plan to focus on that and get it done, after that I will pickup the work to upstream this beast
16:55 <jjohansen> thats it for me sarnold you're up
16:55 <tyhicks> jjohansen: AFAIK, the next thing up should be gsettings mediation
16:56 <jjohansen> tyhicks: oh right, ack I can do that next
16:56 <tyhicks> jjohansen: I don't think that's changed but lets sync w/ ratliff after the meeting
16:56 <tyhicks> go ahead sarnold
16:57 <sarnold> I'm on community this week; there may be a few tiny loose ends with barbican left but it won't be much more, the next MIR up is designate, then python-ws4py
16:57 <sarnold> that should be it for me, chrisccoulson?
16:58 <chrisccoulson> I've got Firefox 48 this week. I also need to publish oxide from last week
16:58 <chrisccoulson> I'm currently debugging a startup crash in the browser on the device with the latest oxide (seems to be a recent change in chromium)
17:00 <chrisccoulson> I took a look at bug 1545088 today, but the API I thought I'd be using doesn't actually do what I want. I suspect I'll be spending some time this week trying to figure out a way forward (it blocks lots of bugs)
17:00 <ubottu> bug 1545088 in Oxide "Google search page is scaled on window resize" [Medium,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1545088
17:00 <chrisccoulson> That's me done
17:00 <tyhicks> ratliff: you're up
17:01 <ratliff> I'm just back from two weeks of sprinting, so I have a fair bit of catch-up work to do and dealing with outcomes from the sprints.
17:01 <ratliff> I'll be out this Friday and next Monday.
17:01 <ratliff> back to you tyhicks
17:02 <tyhicks> [TOPIC] Highlighted packages
17:02 <tyhicks> None this week. I've hit some technical difficulties in generating the list.
17:02 <tyhicks> [TOPIC] Miscellaneous and Questions
17:02 <tyhicks> Does anyone have any other questions or items to discuss?
17:04 <tyhicks> jdstrand, mdeslaur, sbeattie, jjohansen, sarnold, ChrisCoulson, ratliff: Thanks!
17:04 <tyhicks> #endmeeting