16:30 <tyhicks> #startmeeting
16:30 <meetingology> Meeting started Mon Jul 25 16:30:43 2016 UTC.  The chair is tyhicks. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.
16:30 <meetingology> 
16:30 <meetingology> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
16:30 <tyhicks> The meeting agenda can be found at:
16:30 <tyhicks> [LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/Meeting
16:31 <tyhicks> [TOPIC] Weekly stand-up report
16:31 <tyhicks> jdstrand: you're up
16:33 <jdstrand> hi!
16:33 <jdstrand> I'll continue to focus on snappy this week
16:33 <jdstrand> various snappy interface PR reviews and followups
16:33 <jdstrand> continue launcher cleanups
16:33 <jdstrand> pulseaudio/trust-store on snappy discussions
16:33 <jdstrand> chrome/firefox interfaces
16:33 <jdstrand> abstract sockets PR
16:34 <jdstrand> I think that's it from me. mdeslaur, you're up
16:34 <mdeslaur> I'm on triage this week
16:34 <mdeslaur> hopefully I'll be working on overdue php updates
16:34 <mdeslaur> I'm on patch piloting tomorrow too
16:34 <mdeslaur> that's about it, sbeattie
16:34 <sbeattie> I'm in the happy place this week.
16:35 <sbeattie> I have openjdk-8 updates from tdaitx to test and publish, and he's working on preparing openjdk-7 and 6 for me, not sure when they'll be ready yet.
16:35 <sbeattie> I have some kernel signoffs to do
16:36 <sbeattie> I am also still digging through the rebuild test looking for pie failures
16:36 <sbeattie> That's probably it for me this week.
16:36 <sbeattie> tyhicks: you're up
16:38 <tyhicks> I'm on community this week
16:38 <tyhicks> I'm still catching up from email/irc while I was off last week
16:39 <tyhicks> I was asked to merge apparmor from debian into yakkety
16:39 <tyhicks> that works out nicely because I've finalized all of the other changes that I was working on for a yakkety apparmor upload
16:40 <tyhicks> I'll be working on seccomp logging improvements for snappy
16:40 <tyhicks> I revived and nearly finished off my old multiple apparmor policy caches branch last week while traveling
16:41 <tyhicks> if I find some down time, I may wrap that up and send it out for review
16:41 <tyhicks> that's it for me
16:41 <tyhicks> jj isn't here now
16:41 <tyhicks> sarnold: you're up
16:41 <tyhicks> oh
16:41 <tyhicks> I need to help out with reviews, if possible, so I'll be doing that instead of the finishing off the multiple apparmor policy caches feature
16:42 <tyhicks> looks like sarnold isn't here now
16:42 <tyhicks> chrisccoulson: you're up
16:42 <jdstrand> tyhicks: does that mean that your merge will include the final systemd work?
16:43 <tyhicks> jdstrand: doubt it
16:43 <chrisccoulson> This week, I've got an Oxide release to publish. I've also got Firefox builds to prepare for next week's release
16:43 <tyhicks> jdstrand: I still haven't looked at what is in the debian merge so I can't say for sure how far away we'll be
16:43 <chrisccoulson> Firefox currently doesn't build on precise, so I need to investigate and fix that
16:44 <jdstrand> I have a little bit to do for snappy to handle regenerating policy on new versions of apparmor, but it keeps getting deprioritized (which is why I was curious)
16:44 <jdstrand> I'm not working on that this week so we won't collide, but thought I'd mention it in case we wanted to talk about something in this area
16:44 <chrisccoulson> I plan to spend some time reviewing santosh's media decoding branch
16:44 <tyhicks> jdstrand: thanks for mentioning that
16:44 <chrisccoulson> Other than that, I'll be working on Oxide bugs as usual
16:44 <chrisccoulson> That's me done
16:45 <tyhicks> chrisccoulson: how concerned are you about ff not building on precise?
16:45 <chrisccoulson> tyhicks, not all that concerned
16:45 <tyhicks> chrisccoulson: feeling like it is a relatively easy fix or are you looking at a lot of work for that?
16:45 <tyhicks> ok, good
16:46 <sarnold> tyhicks: sorry, here now
16:47 <tyhicks> sarnold: hey - go ahead
16:47 <sarnold> I'm on bug triage this week, and working down the list of reviews
16:47 <sarnold> first up is barbican, I think
16:47 <sarnold> that's it for me, tyhicks? :)
16:47 <tyhicks> sarnold: yep, barbican is the first
16:48 <tyhicks> thanks
16:48 <tyhicks> [TOPIC] Highlighted packages
16:48 <tyhicks> The Ubuntu Security team will highlight some community-supported packages that might be good candidates for updating and or triaging. If you would like to help Ubuntu and not sure where to start, this is a great way to do so.
16:48 <tyhicks> See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/UpdateProcedures for details and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in #ubuntu-security. To find out other ways of helping out, please see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/GettingInvolved.
16:48 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/k4dirstat.html
16:48 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/python-muranoclient.html
16:48 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/criu.html
16:48 <tyhicks> [TOPIC] Miscellaneous and Questions
16:48 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/dropbear.html
16:48 <tyhicks> Does anyone have any other questions or items to discuss?
16:48 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/libxml-security-java.html
16:49 <sarnold> criu is in universe?
16:49 <sarnold> interesting.
16:50 <tyhicks> I was slightly surprised by that, as well
16:50 <tyhicks> jdstrand, mdeslaur, sbeattie, sarnold, ChrisCoulson: Thanks!
16:50 <tyhicks> #endmeeting