16:32 <tyhicks> #startmeeting
16:32 <meetingology> Meeting started Mon Jul 11 16:32:09 2016 UTC.  The chair is tyhicks. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.
16:32 <meetingology> 
16:32 <meetingology> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
16:32 <tyhicks> The meeting agenda can be found at:
16:32 <tyhicks> [LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/Meeting
16:32 <tyhicks> [TOPIC] Announcements
16:32 <tyhicks> Philip Muškovac (yofel) provided a debdiff for trusty for kinit (LP: #1595507)
16:32 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1595507 in kinit (Ubuntu Xenial) "World readable X11 Cookie key logger" [High,Fix released] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1595507
16:32 <tyhicks> Björn Michaelsen (Sweetshark) provided debdiffs for Xenial, Wily, and Precise for libreoffice
16:32 <tyhicks> Stefan Bader (smb) provided a debdiff for wily for xen
16:32 <tyhicks> Trent Lloyd (lathiat) provided a debdiff for precise to fix a regression in the last security update for passenger (LP: #1575220)
16:32 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1575220 in passenger (Debian) "puppet broken after libapache2-mod-passenger upgrade" [Unknown,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1575220
16:32 <tyhicks> Thank you for your assistance in keeping Ubuntu users secure! :)
16:32 <tyhicks> [TOPIC] Weekly stand-up report
16:32 <tyhicks> mdeslaur: you're up
16:33 <mdeslaur> I'm on community this week
16:33 <mdeslaur> and am in the midst of publishing some usns
16:33 <mdeslaur> after that, I'll be going down the usn list
16:33 <mdeslaur> that's about it
16:33 <mdeslaur> sbeattie: you're up
16:33 <sbeattie> I'm on bug triage this week
16:34 <sbeattie> I'm poking through the yakkety rebuild failures list, looking for pie related failrues
16:34 <sbeattie> I'm going to try to finish up the pillow/python-imaging update I had been working a while ago, and maybe pick up another update.
16:35 <sbeattie> I have some kernel signoffs to do, and some other bakcground tasks to take on.
16:35 <sbeattie> that's probably it for me. tyhicks?
16:35 <tyhicks> I'm on CVE triage this week
16:36 <tyhicks> I have an ecryptfs-utils update to put out
16:37 <tyhicks> would be nice to circle back around to the apparmor python utils patch that I need to do a v2 spin of so that I can finish the apparmor upload
16:37 <tyhicks> and I'll be working on seccomp logging changes for snappy dev mode
16:37 <tyhicks> sarnold: go ahead (jj isn't in this channel right now)
16:38 <sarnold> I'm in the happy place this week reviewing biometryd and related tools
16:38 <sarnold> I can't recall what's on the list after that, but once I'm done I'll just move on to the next card
16:39 <sarnold> I'm hoping to hear back from tvoss (he may have already replied, timezones are sometimes wonderful things :) about some questions I had about c++14 idioms.. it's a dense language.
16:39 <sarnold> I can probably just leave those questions until he replies there, there's a lot of code there to review..
16:39 <sarnold> that's me, chrisccoulson?
16:40 <chrisccoulson> This week I've got thunderbird 45 to get out - I was hoping that would have been last week, but I've had difficulty getting it building on trusty/i386 (have worked around that for now)
16:40 <chrisccoulson> I shall also be preparing the oxide 1.16 release
16:41 <chrisccoulson> I need to also fix bug 1601887 (just been reported)
16:41 <ubottu> bug 1601887 in Oxide "camera is inverted and rotated on M10" [Undecided,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1601887
16:42 <chrisccoulson> Other than that, assuming there are no other distractions this week I'll be working through Oxide tasks as usual
16:42 <chrisccoulson> That's me done
16:43 <tyhicks> odd bug
16:43 <chrisccoulson> Last week's distraction btw (in addition to thunderbird) was bug 1599236 :)
16:43 <ubottu> bug 1599236 in Oxide "Tooltips in Flash content have stopped working" [High,Fix released] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1599236
16:43 <chrisccoulson> Which turned out to be a build system issue
16:44 <chrisccoulson> That wasn't fun to debug
16:44 <tyhicks> build system isn't the first thing that comes to mind when reading that bug title :)
16:44 <sarnold> heh
16:44 <tyhicks> ratliff: you're up :)
16:45 <sarnold> it'll be fun to see how an inverted and rotated image is also a build bug...
16:45 <chrisccoulson> heh
16:45 <ratliff> I'm working through a number of setup tasks - installed a new hard drive and configured ubumirror to create a local mirror of the archive
16:46 <ratliff> prepping for the upcoming Snappy and Cloud sprints primarily
16:46 <ratliff> that's it for me
16:47 <tyhicks> ratliff: don't hesitate to ping me about any questions you have while doing sprint prep
16:47 <tyhicks> [TOPIC] Highlighted packages
16:47 <tyhicks> The Ubuntu Security team will highlight some community-supported packages that might be good candidates for updating and or triaging. If you would like to help Ubuntu and not sure where to start, this is a great way to do so.
16:47 <tyhicks> See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/UpdateProcedures for details and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in #ubuntu-security. To find out other ways of helping out, please see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/GettingInvolved.
16:47 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/hawtjni.html
16:47 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/ntopng.html
16:47 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/opensaml2.html
16:47 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/nsd.html
16:47 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/lhasa.html
16:47 <tyhicks> [TOPIC] Miscellaneous and Questions
16:47 <tyhicks> Does anyone have any other questions or items to discuss?
16:48 <teward> nope, other than a Thank You to the Security Team for keeping Ubuntu secure, and for all your efforts on that front :)
16:48 <tyhicks> thank you, teward :)
16:48 <teward> you're welcome :)
16:49 <tyhicks> mdeslaur, sbeattie, jjohansen, sarnold, ChrisCoulson, ratliff: Thanks!
16:49 <tyhicks> #endmeeting