16:31 <jdstrand> #startmeeting
16:31 <meetingology> Meeting started Mon May 16 16:31:39 2016 UTC.  The chair is jdstrand. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.
16:31 <meetingology> 
16:31 <meetingology> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
16:31 <jdstrand> The meeting agenda can be found at:
16:31 <jdstrand> [LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/Meeting
16:31 <jdstrand> [TOPIC] Weekly stand-up report
16:31 <mdeslaur> \o
16:31 <jdstrand> I'll go first
16:32 <jdstrand> I'm continuing to focus on snappy
16:32 <jdstrand> I've got some snappy interface PRs to review
16:32 <jdstrand> I need to respond to the seccomp arg filtering comments and try to land that
16:33 <jdstrand> policy recompiles for apparmor upgrades on snappy
16:33 <jdstrand> ty hicks and I will go over sprint outcomes and adjust priorities as necessary
16:33 <jdstrand> I think that's it from me
16:33 <jdstrand> mdeslaur: you're up
16:33 <mdeslaur> I'm in the happy place this week
16:34 <mdeslaur> I'm testing some packages I'll be releasing this week (libarchive, libksba)
16:34 <mdeslaur> I'm awaiting upstream samba to commit one of the regression fixes, and I'll release some samba regression updates
16:34 <mdeslaur> I also have two embargoed issues I'm working on
16:34 <mdeslaur> that's pretty much it, sbeattie?
16:35 <sbeattie> I'm on community this week
16:35 <sbeattie> I'm currently working on USNs for the kernels that just got published
16:35 <mdeslaur> oh, and I'll work on php5 time permitting
16:35 <sbeattie> heh, my condolences.
16:36 <sbeattie> I've got the issues around updating gcc-4.8 in trusty sorted out, and will be publishing those later today.
16:36 <jdstrand> oh nice!
16:36 <sbeattie> I'm finishing up looking for adt regressions so we can publish glibc updates
16:37 <sbeattie> I need to get back to looking at gcc -pie failures in yakkety
16:37 <sbeattie> I may try to pick up another update as well in the background.
16:38 <sbeattie> that's probably it for my week. tyhicks is off today, so jjohansen?
16:38 <jjohansen> I'm focusing on apparmor again this week
16:39 <jjohansen> I need to poke at several bugs, 1581990 in particular is troubling
16:39 <jjohansen> and I still need finish addressing stacking namespace issues so we can fully enable it
16:40 <jdstrand> huh, I wonder if 1581990 has anything to do with the snappy bug, since the reporter said that was only after reloads
16:41 <jdstrand> (bug #1579135)
16:41 <ubottu> bug 1579135 in apparmor (Ubuntu) "kernel BUG on snap disconnect from within a snap" [Undecided,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1579135
16:41 <jjohansen> possibly, that it looks like something I know was already fixed, so I am wondering if its another path to it
16:41 <jjohansen> I think that will take the week and then some, so sarnold you are up
16:42 <jjohansen> jdstrand: those do look similar
16:44 <sarnold> sorry I'm late
16:44 <sarnold> I' mon cve triage this week
16:44 <sarnold> I'm aiming to get some imagemagick updates out the door today
16:45 <sarnold> it'd be nice to get some yak shaving done this week (use new computer for builds; it'd be nice to do that in lxd without overlayfs or aufs things)
16:45 <sarnold> and either apparmor reviewss or MIR reviews
16:45 <sarnold> that should be the week, jdstrand?
16:46 <jdstrand> chrisccoulson: you're up
16:46 <sarnold> oh sigh :)
16:47 <chrisccoulson> This week I've got an Oxide update to get out (I had that last week, but then there was another Chromium release)
16:47 <chrisccoulson> I've also got a Chromium update to sponsor (yay!), and I need to publish thunderbird
16:48 <chrisccoulson> In addition to that, I'm still working on bits for bug 1326697 and I'm hoping to have a branch to start reviewing for bug 1544754 as well
16:48 <ubottu> bug 1326697 in Oxide "GN (Generate Ninja) is coming" [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1326697
16:48 <ubottu> bug 1544754 in Oxide "implement the HTML5 pointer lock API" [Medium,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1544754
16:49 <jdstrand> sarnold: it might make sense to sync up with tyhicks tomorrow if there is another update you can help with (not sure of the priorities relative to said reviews, so mentioning that in a friendly manner :)
16:49 <chrisccoulson> Other than that, I hope to be able to get back to https://launchpad.net/oxide/+milestone/branch-1.16
16:49 <chrisccoulson> That's me done
16:50 <jdstrand> [TOPIC] Highlighted packages
16:50 <jdstrand> The Ubuntu Security team will highlight some community-supported packages that might be good candidates for updating and or triaging. If you would like to help Ubuntu and not sure where to start, this is a great way to do so.
16:50 <jdstrand> See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/UpdateProcedures for details and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in #ubuntu-security. To find out other ways of helping out, please see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/GettingInvolved.
16:50 <jdstrand> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/zookeeper.html
16:50 <jdstrand> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/zeromq.html
16:51 <jdstrand> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/lhasa.html
16:51 <jdstrand> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/pen.html
16:51 <jdstrand> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/dcmtk.html
16:51 <jdstrand> [TOPIC] Miscellaneous and Questions
16:51 <jdstrand> Does anyone have any other questions or items to discuss?
16:55 <jdstrand> mdeslaur, sbeattie, jjohansen, sarnold, chrisccoulson: thanks!
16:55 <jdstrand> #endmeeting