16:01 <arosales> #startmeeting ubuntu-server-team
16:01 <meetingology> Meeting started Tue Apr 12 16:01:11 2016 UTC.  The chair is arosales. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.
16:01 <meetingology> 
16:01 <meetingology> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
16:01 <arosales> hello hello o/
16:01 <arosales> #topic Review ACTION points from previous meeting
16:01 <arosales> jgrimm understand timeline/process around serverguide
16:02 <arosales> jgrimm: was that resolved per "Not bound by StringFreeze, see mailing list and wiki for how to help"
16:02 <jgrimm> arosales,  talked to docs folks. updates can be made at anytime since online
16:02 <smoser> o/
16:02 <jgrimm> yes, that's resolved. i was absent last week, but posted my responses in the wiki
16:02 <arosales> jgrimm: it also looks like the following was resolved, "jgrimm find owner for vsftpd test failures:"  -- caribou volunteered
16:03 <arosales> those look like the actions from the previous meeting
16:03 <caribou> arosales: yes, working on it atm
16:03 <arosales> caribou: thanks
16:03 <jgrimm> thanks
16:03 <arosales> #topic Xenial Development
16:03 <arosales> release right around the corner
16:03 <jgrimm> indeed
16:03 <arosales> #link https://wiki.ubuntu.com/XenialXerus/ReleaseSchedule
16:04 <arosales> Final freeze this week
16:04 <arosales> release next week
16:04 <arosales> #subtopic Release Bugs
16:04 <arosales> #link http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-w-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server
16:04 <arosales> 41 bugs for ubuntu server .  . .
16:05 <arosales> 7 high without a fix commit
16:05 <arosales> perhaps we touch those here?
16:05 <arosales> #link http://launchpad.net/bugs/1508874
16:05 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1508874 in nova-lxd (Ubuntu Xenial) "Please disable cpu resource configuration" [High,New]
16:06 <jgrimm> nova-lxd
16:06 <arosales> that is nova-lxd
16:06 <arosales> zul: were you taking a look at that one?
16:06 <hallyn> i think that is obselete
16:06 <hallyn> lxd 2.0 does proper load balancing
16:06 <hallyn> obsolete even
16:07 <arosales> oh, hallyn could you comment and perhaps resolve that bug then?
16:07 <hallyn> sure
16:07 <arosales> hallyn: thanks
16:07 <arosales> jamespage: fyi, I think you opened that one ^
16:07 <arosales> #link http://launchpad.net/bugs/1248054
16:07 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1248054 in dlm (Ubuntu Wily) "[SRU] dlm package installation fails" [High,Triaged]
16:07 <jamespage> arosales, oh that was fixed ages abot
16:08 <arosales> fix released in dlm for 1248054
16:08 <arosales> was that needed in xenial?
16:08 <arosales> or trusty?
16:08 <caribou> yeah, I uploaded that one
16:09 <arosales> caribou: looks like tasks are still open for xenial and trusty, correct?
16:09 <caribou> arosales: I don't see a task for xenial
16:09 <caribou> arosales: only wily & trusty
16:09 <arosales> jamespage: ack re nova-lxd hallyn may be marking it as resolved
16:09 <arosales> caribou: sorry, yes -- just trusty wily as you said
16:11 <arosales> caribou: so any action needed there, or progressing as needed?
16:11 <arosales> #link http://launchpad.net/bugs/1313550
16:11 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1313550 in lxc (Ubuntu Wily) "ping does not work as a normal user on trusty tarball cloud images." [High,Triaged]
16:11 <caribou> arosales: I'll revisit this one
16:11 <caribou> arosales: the dlm one, sorry
16:12 <arosales> maas, tar, curtain still needed no trusty for 1313550 (ping issue with normal user)
16:12 <arosales> caribou: thanks
16:13 <hallyn> (fixed up the lxc 'affects' for that one)
16:13 <arosales> hallyn: thanks
16:14 * arosales doesn't seen roaksoax for maas
16:14 <arosales> smoser: are you the right person for curtain?
16:14 <arosales> jgrimm: ^
16:14 <jgrimm> arosales, yes.. smoser is curtin
16:15 <arosales> jgrimm: for the ping issue action needed for trusty: curtain, and tar
16:15 <jgrimm> arosales, ack
16:15 * arosales will follow up with roaksox for maas
16:15 <arosales> jgrimm: thanks
16:15 <arosales> #link http://launchpad.net/bugs/1398999
16:15 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1398999 in nova (Ubuntu Wily) "Block migrate with attached volumes copies volumes to themselves" [High,Triaged]
16:15 <smoser> arosales, curtin is fixed on that bug. prbably in trusty.
16:15 <smoser> i can check.
16:16 <arosales> smoser: thanks, if you can update the bug that would be great
16:16 <smoser> yeah, and its marked as such :)
16:17 <arosales> smoser: thanks
16:18 <arosales> nova bug here
16:18 <teward> o/ (late)
16:19 <arosales> jamespage: ^
16:19 <arosales> #link http://launchpad.net/bugs/1445616
16:19 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1445616 in crmsh (Ubuntu Wily) "[MIR] crmsh in vivid/wily/xenial is not compatible with pacemaker" [High,Triaged]
16:19 <jamespage> crmsh pending sru team ack
16:19 <jamespage> that nova bug should be resolved for mitaka
16:19 <arosales> jamespage: thanks
16:20 <arosales> #link http://launchpad.net/bugs/1455818
16:20 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1455818 in mysql-5.6 (Ubuntu Wily) "mysql-server-5.6.postrm fails when /usr/share/mysql-common/configure-symlinks doesn't exist" [High,Triaged]
16:20 <cpaelzer> also on that nova bug we can probably set all the vivid references to Won't Fix
16:20 <arosales> the mysql bug not fix relesed in wiley
16:20 <arosales> jgrimm: ^ fyi
16:20 <jgrimm> yep, not a priority but will probaby SRU
16:21 <jgrimm> fixed in xenial
16:21 <arosales> jgrimm: tghanks
16:21 <rbasak> Yeah the fix is trivial, it just needs SRU processing time etc.
16:21 <arosales> *thanks
16:21 <arosales> #link http://launchpad.net/bugs/1521438
16:21 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1521438 in ceph (Ubuntu Xenial) "Another MAX AVAIL bug unweighted OSD" [High,Triaged]
16:21 <rbasak> It's also fairly edge case-y - won't trigger during normal production server use.
16:21 <arosales> jamespage: I'll catch up with the icey and cholcombe on that one
16:22 <arosales> rbasak: thanks
16:22 <arosales> and those are the high bugs without fixes
16:22 <arosales> I suspect the focus is on xenial atm
16:22 <arosales> moving to next item
16:22 <arosales> #topic Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)
16:23 <arosales> caribou: any items?
16:23 <caribou> trying to finalize fix for vsftpd
16:23 <caribou> nothing other than that
16:23 <arosales> caribou: ok thanks
16:23 <arosales> #topic Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (matsubara)
16:24 * arosales doesn't see matsubara
16:24 <arosales> moving on
16:24 <arosales> #topic Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee, arges)
16:24 <smb> Right now I would not be aware of any kernel issues.  If there are some I missed please ping.
16:24 <arosales> smb:  thanks for the update, if folks find any I would also encourage a bug
16:24 <arosales> #topic Upcoming Call For Papers
16:25 <arosales> any CFPs folks want to bring up?
16:25 <arosales> . . .
16:26 <arosales> #topic Ubuntu Server Team Events
16:26 <arosales> Any events folks want to bring up?
16:27 <arosales> . . .
16:28 <arosales> #topic Open Discussion
16:28 <arosales> Any other items ?
16:28 <arosales> . . .
16:28 <jgrimm> teward, anything on nginx?
16:31 <arosales> sounds like no updates on nginx
16:31 <arosales> #topic Announce next meeting date, time and chair
16:32 <arosales> NEXT MEETING: Tuesday 2016-04-19 at 1600 UTC - #ubuntu-meeting
16:32 <arosales> hallyn: your up next
16:32 <arosales> thanks all!
16:32 <arosales> #endmeeting