16:36 <jdstrand> #startmeeting
16:36 <meetingology> Meeting started Mon Apr  4 16:36:37 2016 UTC.  The chair is jdstrand. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.
16:36 <meetingology> 
16:36 <meetingology> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
16:36 <jdstrand> The meeting agenda can be found at:
16:36 <jdstrand> [LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/Meeting
16:36 <jdstrand> [TOPIC] Weekly stand-up report
16:36 <jdstrand> I'll go first
16:37 <jdstrand> fix udev db and cgroup handling in the ubuntu-core-launcher
16:37 <jdstrand> seccomp arg filtering in ubuntu-core-launcher
16:37 <jdstrand> policy updates for Ubuntu Core 16.04
16:37 <jdstrand> assisting interfaces transition
16:37 <jdstrand> snappy on classic policy
16:37 <jdstrand> mdeslaur: you're up
16:37 <mdeslaur> I'm on bug triage this week
16:37 <mdeslaur> I'm going to publish updates for xchat-gnome and libav in a few minutes
16:37 <mdeslaur> after that, I'll be spending the week on an embargoed issue
16:37 <mdeslaur> that's it for me
16:38 <mdeslaur> sbeattie: you're up
16:40 <jdstrand> let's skip sbeattie for now
16:41 <jdstrand> I can saw ty hicks is off today, but he'll be working on apparmor landing in 16.04
16:41 <jdstrand> jjohansen: you're up
16:41 <jjohansen> so I'll be working on apparmor this week
16:43 <jjohansen> There are still some bugs in the Xenial 3.5 release to squash, and I need to do a deeper dive into what is needed to support overlayfs
16:43 <jjohansen> there is also a list of fixes in 3.5 that need to get backported to previous releases
16:43 <jjohansen> and I need to get a pull release together for upstream
16:43 <jdstrand> jjohansen: if you haven't already, you might sync with tyhicks re overlayfs-- afaik, it is deprioritized
16:44 <jjohansen> just some basic fixes, not the big push of the new stuff
16:45 <jjohansen> jdstrand: yes, this was in response to a question from asac, I'm not saying we are going to do overlayfs work, just have a better understanding of what is left to be done
16:45 * jdstrand nods
16:45 <jdstrand> I knew about the question-- I just wasn't sure of the priority relative to the wtacking bug fixes
16:45 <jjohansen> it looks like the overlayfs side landed most of what we need, I need to play with it some more and figure out the best way on the apparmor end
16:45 <jdstrand> stacking*
16:46 <jdstrand> interesting
16:46 <jjohansen> I think that is it for me, sarnold you are up
16:47 <sarnold> i'm on community this week; it looks like xerces-x and xml-security-c are at the top of the reviews lane in trello; if those look like I think they look like, that'll probably be it for me for the week
16:47 <sarnold> it'd be fun to do some apparmor patch reviews too
16:47 <sarnold> that's it for me, chrisccoulson?
16:48 <chrisccoulson> I spent some time improving automated tests in Oxide last week. I expect to be carrying on with that this week - I want to add integration tests for vibration, the HTML Screen interface and notifications
16:48 <chrisccoulson> I also plan to release Oxide 1.13.10
16:49 <chrisccoulson> Other than that, I'd like to make a start on bug 1547102, but it's a short week for me
16:49 <ubottu> bug 1547102 in Oxide "Support switching between mobile and desktop scrollbars on converged devices" [High,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1547102
16:49 <chrisccoulson> That's me done
16:49 <jdstrand> sarnold: fyi, please sync with tyhicks tomorrow to verify the lane is properly ordered. I know the server time was asking for certain things (might have been those, not sure)
16:49 <jdstrand> sarnold: but certainly feel free to act on the lane ordering in his absense
16:50 <jdstrand> absence*
16:50 <jdstrand> [TOPIC] Highlighted packages
16:50 <sarnold> jdstrand: yeah, I think he mentioned to stgr aber lsat week that the top of the lane ought to be alright
16:50 <jdstrand> The Ubuntu Security team will highlight some community-supported packages that might be good candidates for updating and or triaging. If you would like to help Ubuntu and not sure where to start, this is a great way to do so.
16:51 <jdstrand> See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/UpdateProcedures for details and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in #ubuntu-security. To find out other ways of helping out, please see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/GettingInvolved.
16:51 <jdstrand> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/ziproxy.html
16:51 <jdstrand> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/nagstamon.html
16:51 <jdstrand> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/ruby-rest-client.html
16:51 <jdstrand> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/mpack.html
16:51 <jdstrand> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/python-soappy.html
16:51 <jdstrand> [TOPIC] Miscellaneous and Questions
16:51 <jdstrand> Does anyone have any other questions or items to discuss?
16:54 <jdstrand> mdeslaur, jjohansen, sarnold, ChrisCoulson: thanks!
16:54 <jdstrand> #endmeeting