16:34 <tyhicks> #startmeeting
16:34 <meetingology> Meeting started Mon Mar 28 16:34:37 2016 UTC.  The chair is tyhicks. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.
16:34 <meetingology> 
16:34 <meetingology> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
16:34 <tyhicks> The meeting agenda can be found at:
16:34 <tyhicks> [LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/Meeting
16:34 <tyhicks> [TOPIC] Weekly stand-up report
16:34 <tyhicks> jdstrand: you're up
16:35 <jdstrand> hey
16:35 <jdstrand> I'm working on snappy stuff this week. specifically, I just uploaded it for a devpts newinstance, I've got a branch of fixes from sarnold's review and working on argument filtering today
16:36 <jdstrand> I will continue to help with landing the caps -> interfaces transition
16:36 <jdstrand> and snappy on classic policy
16:36 <jdstrand> I think that's it from me
16:36 <jdstrand> sbeattie: you're up
16:37 <sbeattie> I'm in the happy place this week
16:37 <sbeattie> After being off a week, I'm currently shoveling email by the truckload into a garbage bin
16:38 <sbeattie> I need to see where the apparmor stacking stuff is at
16:38 <sbeattie> I have some apparmor patches to review and other bits to work on there as well
16:38 <sbeattie> I have a couple of kernel signoff tasks waiting for me.
16:39 * jdstrand notes that 'it' in the first sentence of mine was the launcher
16:39 <sbeattie> I also plan on doing more pie work in preparation for 16.10 opening.
16:39 <sbeattie> That's pretty much it for me
16:39 <sbeattie> tyhicks: over to you
16:40 <tyhicks> I'm on community this week
16:40 <tyhicks> I'm currently wrapping up the AppArmor testplan for the 2.10.95 upload to xenial
16:41 <tyhicks> it has been a painful process
16:41 <tyhicks> I'd eventually like for us to automatically run most of those tests so that we're not seeing a bunch of test breakage right before an upload
16:42 <tyhicks> after apparmor is uploaded, I need to catch up on email
16:42 <tyhicks> I have ignored it for too long
16:42 <tyhicks> then I need to do ecryptfs maintenance stuff (a couple bug fixes, patch reviews, mailing list replies)
16:42 <sbeattie> tyhicks: anything we can help with on the testing front?
16:43 <tyhicks> sbeattie: I think I'm a couple hours away from wrapping it up
16:43 <sarnold> jenkaas may be useful..
16:43 <tyhicks> if I get through all of that, I want to start pitching in with review work (MIRs, MP reviews, etc.)
16:43 <tyhicks> sarnold: speaking of MIRs, you're up :)
16:44 <sarnold> i'm on bug triage this week; I'm going to finish the fwupd mir today (and this time I mean it -- new approach, strace / exectrace the thing and try to see if the firmware.xml.gz is gpg checked or not rather than continuing via source inspection); I'll start golang-websocket-dev MIR but since I also have sprint travel prep, short week, may not finish it
16:44 <tyhicks> oh... short week for me, too (off friday)
16:44 <sarnold> I think that's it for me, tyhicks back to you?
16:44 <tyhicks> thanks
16:44 <tyhicks> [TOPIC] Highlighted packages
16:45 <tyhicks> The Ubuntu Security team will highlight some community-supported packages that might be good candidates for updating and or triaging. If you would like to help Ubuntu and not sure where to start, this is a great way to do so.
16:45 <tyhicks> See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/UpdateProcedures for details and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in #ubuntu-security. To find out other ways of helping out, please see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/GettingInvolved.
16:45 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/gtkwave.html
16:45 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/libinfinity.html
16:45 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/gcc-h8300-hms.html
16:45 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/batmand.html
16:45 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/fso-frameworkd.html
16:45 <tyhicks> [TOPIC] Miscellaneous and Questions
16:45 <tyhicks> Does anyone have any other questions or items to discuss?
16:48 <tyhicks> jdstrand, sbeattie, sarnold: Thanks!
16:48 <tyhicks> #endmeeting