16:32 <tyhicks> #startmeeting
16:32 <meetingology> Meeting started Mon Mar  7 16:32:55 2016 UTC.  The chair is tyhicks. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.
16:32 <meetingology> 
16:32 <meetingology> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
16:32 <tyhicks> The meeting agenda can be found at:
16:33 <tyhicks> [LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/Meeting
16:33 <tyhicks> [TOPIC] Weekly stand-up report
16:33 <tyhicks> jdstrand: you're up
16:35 <jdstrand> hi
16:36 <jdstrand> so this week I will be working with the snappy core team on integrating security policies into interfaces
16:36 <jdstrand> I also plan to work on security policies for snappy on classic
16:37 <jdstrand> I have 2-3 embargoed items I'm working on
16:37 <jdstrand> mdeslaur: you're up
16:37 <mdeslaur> I'm currently testing a django regression fix for the regression fix that I'll be publishing today
16:37 <mdeslaur> hopefully we won't require a regression fix for the regression fix for the regression fix
16:38 <mdeslaur> I have an embargoed issue I'm working on
16:38 <mdeslaur> and I plan on going down the list after that
16:38 <mdeslaur> I'm on bug triage too
16:38 <mdeslaur> that's about it
16:38 <mdeslaur> sbeattie: you're up
16:38 <sbeattie> I'm on cve triage this week
16:39 <sbeattie> I'll also be going through the more recent pie-rebuild test results, and prepping fixes where needed.
16:40 <sbeattie> I have an update that's been sitting on the back burner that I need to get off my plate
16:40 <sbeattie> that'll probably consume my week
16:40 <mdeslaur> sbeattie: what update?
16:40 <sbeattie> pillow
16:40 <mdeslaur> ah, I think there's been another CVE for that, in case you weren't aware
16:41 <sbeattie> It was assigned after the fact, but I'd pulled the fix in for it initially
16:41 <mdeslaur> oh, cool
16:41 <tyhicks> I'm in the happy place this week
16:41 <sbeattie> I stalled out on one of the patches not backporting cleanly, and then the tests to confirm things had changed drastically.
16:42 <sbeattie> tyhicks: I'm done
16:42 <tyhicks> thanks
16:42 <tyhicks> I'm focused on AppArmor stacking again... specifically finishing the regression tests for stacking
16:42 <tyhicks> I think that'll wrap up all of the userspace changes required to land stacking
16:43 <jdstrand> \o/
16:43 <tyhicks> and we hope to land the stacking changes late this week so that'll take some time, as well
16:43 <tyhicks> I'm still trying to get time to fix the eCryptfs parallel copy file corruption bug (LP: #1543633)
16:43 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1543633 in eCryptfs "Data corruption during parallel file copying with interruptions" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1543633
16:43 <tyhicks> and I have an embargoed issue
16:44 <tyhicks> that's it for me
16:44 <tyhicks> jjohansen: you're up
16:45 <jjohansen> I am focused on AppArmor stacking as well. specifically working through the rather long list of issues that remain
16:46 * jjohansen is not as confident as tyhicks of landing it late this week
16:46 <tyhicks> I'm not necessarily confident but that's the goal :)
16:47 <jjohansen> that is going to take all week, and if by some miracle it doesn't then I will work on updating the upstream trees, and chasing some of the outstanding bugs
16:47 <jjohansen> sure, I just wanted to point out I am more pessimistic :P
16:47 * jjohansen is done sarnold you're up
16:49 <sarnold> heh if we're aiming at landing stacking this week it feels like we all out to be writing tests .. oof
16:50 <sarnold> I'm on community this week; i'm working on the fwupd mir first, then .. hmm, I forget the name of the next one on the list
16:50 <sarnold> i'd also like to poke along a feature freeze exception for libvirt's zfsonlinux support
16:51 <sarnold> and I'll try to review the apparmor stacking patches ^^ when it makes sense
16:51 <tyhicks> golang-websocket-dev is the next MIR on the list
16:51 <sarnold> aha, thanks :)
16:51 <sarnold> it's also a short week for me
16:52 <sarnold> that's it for me, chrisccoulson?
16:52 <chrisccoulson> I've got Firefox and Oxide updates to do this week. I shall also (hopefully) be sponsoring Chromium updates
16:53 <chrisccoulson> I spent some time last week debugging performance issues on Freiza. I don't plan to spend any more time on that this week, which means I can hopefully crack on with convergence work in Oxide
16:53 <chrisccoulson> That's me done :)
16:54 <tyhicks> thanks chrisccoulson :)
16:54 <tyhicks> [TOPIC] Highlighted packages
16:54 <tyhicks> The Ubuntu Security team will highlight some community-supported packages that might be good candidates for updating and or triaging. If you would like to help Ubuntu and not sure where to start, this is a great way to do so.
16:55 <tyhicks> See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/UpdateProcedures for details and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in #ubuntu-security. To find out other ways of helping out, please see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/GettingInvolved.
16:55 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/snack.html
16:55 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/jansson.html
16:55 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/groovy2.html
16:55 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/oath-toolkit.html
16:55 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/wv2.html
16:56 <tyhicks> [TOPIC] Miscellaneous and Questions
16:56 <tyhicks> Does anyone have any other questions or items to discuss?
16:57 <tyhicks> jdstrand, mdeslaur, sbeattie, jjohansen, sarnold, ChrisCoulson: Thanks!
16:58 <tyhicks> #endmeeting