16:36 <tyhicks> #startmeeting
16:36 <meetingology> Meeting started Mon Feb 22 16:36:18 2016 UTC.  The chair is tyhicks. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.
16:36 <meetingology> 
16:36 <meetingology> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
16:36 <tyhicks> The meeting agenda can be found at:
16:36 <tyhicks> [LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/Meeting
16:36 <tyhicks> [TOPIC] Announcements
16:36 <tyhicks> Gianfranco Costamagna (locutusofborg) provided debdiffs for precise-wily for virtualbox-guest-additions-iso and a debdiff for wily for virtualbox-ext-pack (LP: #1540243)
16:36 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1540243 in virtualbox-guest-additions-iso (Ubuntu Xenial) "SRU virtualbox-ext-pack, virtualbox-guest-additions-iso to match virtualbox versions" [Low,Fix released] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1540243
16:36 <tyhicks> Vlad Orlov (monsta) provided debdiffs for precise-xenial for gtk+2.0 (LP: #1540811)
16:36 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1540811 in gtk+2.0 (Debian) "[GDK] patch - avoid integer overflow when allocating a large block of memory" [Unknown,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1540811
16:36 <tyhicks> Thank you for your assistance in keeping Ubuntu users secure! :)
16:36 <tyhicks> [TOPIC] Weekly stand-up report
16:36 <tyhicks> jdstrand: you're up
16:37 <jdstrand> hey
16:37 <jdstrand> last week I made come good progress on the review tools and squashfs. I'm hoping to finish that up that week, then move on to snappy skills
16:37 <jdstrand> I also have an embargoed issue I need to get to
16:38 <jdstrand> mdeslaur: you're up
16:38 <mdeslaur> I'm testing a cpio update, after that I want to test the new ca-certificates and related package updates in the proposed ppa for releasing this week
16:38 <mdeslaur> after that, I might start backporting the newer sudo to stable releases to finally fix the time issue
16:38 <mdeslaur> that's it from me
16:38 <mdeslaur> sbeattie: you're it
16:39 <sbeattie> I'm on community this week
16:39 <sbeattie> kernel updates are happening today, I think, and I have an embargoed issue
16:40 <sbeattie> I need to finish my thoughts on the pie stuff
16:40 <sbeattie> I also have some apparmor tasks to osrt out.
16:40 <sbeattie> That's probably it for my week
16:40 <sbeattie> tyhicks: you're up
16:42 <tyhicks> I'm on bug triage this week
16:42 <tyhicks> my focus will be on finishing the AppArmor stacking changes needed for the parser
16:42 <tyhicks> I'll also fix the eCryptfs parallel copy file corruption bug (LP: #1543633)
16:42 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1543633 in eCryptfs "Data corruption during parallel file copying with interruptions" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1543633
16:42 <tyhicks> that's it for me
16:42 <tyhicks> jjohansen: you're up
16:43 <tyhicks> oh, I don't think he's around yet
16:43 <tyhicks> sarnold: go ahead
16:44 <sarnold> I'm on cve triage this week
16:45 <sarnold> I'm working on the zfs MIR, will probably finish that today if the cve triage isn't too deep
16:45 <sarnold> I think the next MIR up is fwupd, not sure what's after that but I seem to recall a pretty deep queue
16:46 <sarnold> oh yeah, someone wnated me to skim the new fwupdate code, that ought to be quick
16:46 <sarnold> I'll try to get to an apparmor patch or two along the way
16:46 <sarnold> that's it for me, chrisccoulson?
16:46 <chrisccoulson> I've got Oxide and Thunderbird updates to get out this week
16:48 <chrisccoulson> I'll also be spending some time working through convergence-related tasks. I put together a list of bugs last week (https://blueprints.launchpad.net/oxide/+spec/converged-device-support)
16:48 <chrisccoulson> Other than that, I've got some embargoed stuff
16:49 <chrisccoulson> That's me done
16:50 <tyhicks> thanks!
16:51 <tyhicks> [TOPIC] Highlighted packages
16:51 <tyhicks> The Ubuntu Security team will highlight some community-supported packages that might be good candidates for updating and or triaging. If you would like to help Ubuntu and not sure where to start, this is a great way to do so.
16:51 <tyhicks> See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/UpdateProcedures for details and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in #ubuntu-security. To find out other ways of helping out, please see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/GettingInvolved.
16:51 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/python-rsa.html
16:51 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/castor.html
16:51 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/xorg-server-lts-utopic.html
16:51 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/libapache-poi-java.html
16:51 <tyhicks> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/fso-usaged.html
16:51 <tyhicks> [TOPIC] Miscellaneous and Questions
16:51 <tyhicks> Does anyone have any other questions or items to discuss?
16:52 <sarnold> "Pure Python RSA implementation" .. yikes
16:54 <tyhicks> :)
16:54 <tyhicks> jdstrand, mdeslaur, sbeattie, jjohansen, sarnold, ChrisCoulson: Thanks!
16:54 <tyhicks> #endmeeting