16:00 <zul> #startmeeting
16:00 <meetingology> Meeting started Tue Oct 29 16:00:34 2013 UTC.  The chair is zul. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.
16:00 <meetingology> 
16:00 <meetingology> Available commands: #accept #accepted #action #agree #agreed #chair #commands #endmeeting #endvote #halp #help #idea #info #link #lurk #meetingname #meetingtopic #nick #progress #rejected #replay #restrictlogs #save #startmeeting #subtopic #topic #unchair #undo #unlurk #vote #voters #votesrequired
16:00 <zul> hi
16:00 <adam_g> o/
16:00 <zul> so welcome lets get this thing started
16:01 <zul> #topic Review ACTION points from previous meeting
16:01 <zul> is there anything from the last meeting
16:01 <zul> i think we might be missing some but...
16:01 <zul> #topic T Development Opening
16:02 <zul> jamespage/smoser: do you want to take this one?
16:02 <smoser> sure.
16:02 <jamespage> zul, ok
16:02 <smoser> trusty just opened.
16:03 <smoser> all good ubuntu developers have already sed -i 's,saucy,trusty,g' /etc/apt/sources.list
16:03 <zul> like me
16:03 <smoser> the biggest thing for developmeent of trusty right now is to think about vUDS sessions
16:03 <smoser> and content for 14.04
16:03 <smoser> the deadline for sessions is (i think) this friday (link?)
16:04 <jamespage> yes it is
16:04 <smoser> the other thing to be thinking about is package merges and syncs.
16:05 <zul> anything else?
16:05 <smoser> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/2013-October/037700.html
16:05 <smoser> so please take a gander, think of great things to do to make 14.04 LTS outstanding for 5 years to come
16:05 <smoser> and if you have questions please feel free to ping myself or jamespage or any of the ubuntu server team.
16:05 <smoser> EOM
16:06 <zul> cool!
16:06 <zul> #topic Cloud Bugs (caribou)
16:06 <zul> hi caribou are you around?
16:07 <zul> we can come back to him later
16:07 <zul> #topic Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (psivaa)
16:07 <zul> hi psivaa
16:08 <zul> are you around?
16:08 <psivaa> hello, nothing much from us apart from the fact we have one trusty image yet
16:08 <psivaa> s /one/only one/
16:08 <zul> cool any questions for psivaa
16:09 <zul> #topic Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb)
16:09 <smb> Erm, hi. Nothing to see, we can move on. :)
16:09 <zul> hi smb i know you are around
16:09 <zul> *sigh*
16:09 <zul> any questions for smb
16:10 <zul> #topic Weekly Updates & Questions regarding Ubuntu ARM Server (rbasak)
16:10 <smoser> random bit of information: kernel for 14.04 will be 3.13.
16:10 <zul> i think rbasak is at lianro so we can skip that part as well
16:10 <zul> #topic Ubuntu Server Team Events
16:10 <zul> lets see whats next week oh yes ODS in hong kong...who is going?
16:10 <zul> besides myself
16:11 <smb> Sound of silence
16:11 <hallyn> think adam_g was going
16:11 <yolanda> i'm ready for HK!
16:12 <Daviey> o/
16:12 <jamespage> o/
16:12 <smoser> o/
16:12 <zul> coolio
16:12 <zul> #topic Open Discussion
16:12 <zul> anything to bring up?
16:13 <zul> if not can I make a suggestion that next week we skip the server team meeting since alot of people are going to be in hong kong next week?
16:14 <hallyn> +1
16:14 <smoser> +1
16:15 <jamespage> +1
16:15 <jamespage> I would not even know what time to turn up
16:15 <zul> ok then ill update the schedule
16:15 <zul> thanks for comming
16:15 <jamespage> ta
16:15 <zul> #endmeeting