20:01 <cjwatson> #startmeeting
20:01 <meetingology> Meeting started Mon Sep  2 20:01:09 2013 UTC.  The chair is cjwatson. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.
20:01 <meetingology> 
20:01 <meetingology> Available commands: #accept #accepted #action #agree #agreed #chair #commands #endmeeting #endvote #halp #help #idea #info #link #lurk #meetingname #meetingtopic #nick #progress #rejected #replay #restrictlogs #save #startmeeting #subtopic #topic #unchair #undo #unlurk #vote #voters #votesrequired
20:01 <cjwatson> #topic Action review
20:01 <cjwatson> I see nothing from http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2013/08/19/%23ubuntu-meeting.html#t19:59; anything I've missed?
20:02 <soren> If so, I'm missing it too.
20:03 <pitti> there's still kees' MRE review
20:03 <pitti> but that's something which is better done via email anyway
20:03 <cjwatson> That's the next thing on the agenda, but if people prefer to do it by mail, I'm happy to skip it here.
20:05 <cjwatson> Especially because (as I just mailed) I don't believe the output of that script :-)
20:05 <cjwatson> #topic Technical board restaffing
20:05 <cjwatson> Has anyone e-mailed Mark to let him know that we need a round of nominations and elections?
20:06 <pitti> ah, good point; I didn't see anything (that certainly should be CCed to tb@)
20:06 <pitti> can do
20:06 <cjwatson> If nobody has, I'll do it as part of writing up minutes for this meeting, although perhaps it would be better from somebody who's continuing on the board
20:06 <cjwatson> So if you'd like to chase it, that would be great
20:07 <pitti> ack
20:07 <cjwatson> Thanks
20:07 <cjwatson> Start thinking of whom you'd like to encourage to stand :-)
20:07 <cjwatson> #topic Review people in the ~uds-organizers team (cjohnston)
20:08 <pitti> I did an initial review this afternoon, stgraber and kees replied with some updates
20:09 <pitti> from my POV I'd deactivate the first block (plus stgraber's updates), and set all others to renewal every 6 months?
20:09 <pitti> (self-renewal)
20:10 <stgraber> yeah, I think turning on self-renewal for the team is a good idea and for those we're not too sure about, setting an initial expiry a bit closer (couple of weeks) would help cleaning up the team
20:10 <pitti> ack
20:10 <cjwatson> I e-mailed with a couple of others for the definitely-out-of-date list
20:11 <cjwatson> I don't think there's a great urgency; from my POV a month is fine since this is still kind of holiday season
20:11 <cjwatson> And there's no UDS coming up now
20:12 <cjwatson> Self-renewal for the whole team is a good idea
20:12 <cjwatson> I think a year (as on the list) is probably better than six months - I get enough LP mail :)
20:13 <pitti> agreed, as a general default
20:13 <pitti> and a month or two for the current cleanup
20:13 <cjwatson> Yep
20:14 <cjwatson> One year / one month; any dissent?
20:15 <soren> I'm fine with whatever.
20:15 <stgraber> +1 for one year / one month
20:16 <cjwatson> OK, I call that carried by acclamation
20:17 <cjwatson> nothing else on the mailing list that I see
20:17 <cjwatson> no open bugs
20:17 <cjwatson> #topic AOB
20:17 <pitti> nothing from me
20:18 <soren> nor me
20:18 <stgraber> nothing here
20:18 <pitti> I'll do the ~uds-organizers fiddling (just changed the defaults for new members)
20:22 <cjwatson> Righto, thanks
20:22 <cjwatson> #endmeeting