16:02 <zul> #startmeeting
16:02 <meetingology> Meeting started Tue Jul 30 16:02:58 2013 UTC.  The chair is zul. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.
16:02 <meetingology> 
16:02 <meetingology> Available commands: #accept #accepted #action #agree #agreed #chair #commands #endmeeting #endvote #halp #help #idea #info #link #lurk #meetingname #meetingtopic #nick #progress #rejected #replay #restrictlogs #save #startmeeting #subtopic #topic #unchair #undo #unlurk #vote #voters #votesrequired
16:03 <zul> so welcome to the ubuntu server meeting
16:03 <zul> #topic Review ACTION points from previous meeting
16:03 * zul rbasak to land delta report to lp:ubuntu-reports, Daviey to deploy.
16:03 <zul> rbasak:  here?
16:04 <zul> i guess not
16:04 <Daviey> Ooo
16:04 * zul arosales to review Juju blueprints with owners after OSCON.
16:04 <Daviey> Erm, it's Sort of done.
16:04 <zul> arosales: ^^^
16:04 <arosales> zul,  still in progress
16:05 <Daviey> delta report is deployed, but blocked on IS ticket to open a firewall egress access
16:05 <rbasak> Sorry
16:05 <rbasak> What Daviey said :)
16:05 <zul> Daviey/arosales/rbasak: okies
16:05 <zul> moving on
16:05 <zul> #topic Saucy Development
16:05 <zul> Daviey:  do you want to take this?
16:06 <Daviey> zul: Would rather support..
16:06 <Daviey> (sort of OTP)
16:06 <zul> Daviey:  k
16:06 <zul> so
16:06 <zul> #link Release Tracking Bug Tasks - http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-s-tracking-bug-tasks.html#server
16:07 <zul> 1199791	still needs to be done
16:07 <zul> #1203828 is in progress
16:07 <zul> #1170393 is new one
16:07 <zul> i guess i can look at it
16:08 <zul> "quantum services should be respawned by upstart if necessary"
16:09 <zul> and http://status.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-s/group/topic-s-servercloud-overview.html
16:09 <zul> looks like we are making progress
16:09 <zul> anything else ro bring up?
16:09 <zul> arosales: ^^^
16:10 <zul> if not we can move on
16:11 <zul> ok then
16:11 <zul> #topic Ubuntu Server Team Events
16:11 <zul> any events coming up?
16:11 <zul> oscon was last week
16:11 <zul> ODS is still coming up in november
16:12 <zul> any other events or are people still sleeping?
16:12 <zul> ah hah sleeping!
16:13 <zul> #topic Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (plars)
16:13 <arosales> zul, nothing extra to bring up
16:13 <zul> hi plars any update?
16:13 <plars> zul: I think psivaa is actually covering now. Unless he has something though, I don't at the moment
16:14 <zul> hi psivaa  any update
16:14 <psivaa> plars: zul: sorry, no updates from our side
16:14 <zul> any quetsions for psivaa?
16:14 <psivaa> i'll be attending from now on btw
16:15 <zul> ack ill update the agenda after the meeting
16:15 <psivaa> thanks
16:15 <zul> ok next i guess is
16:16 <zul> #topic Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb)
16:16 * smb tries to actually cover, too
16:16 <zul> hi smb any updated
16:16 <smb> I thought to be quite close on having Xen 4.3 mostly working but found today some very weird behavior of the old stack that was pretty sure working before (meaning Raring). And the more I dig, there more I am in the lands of heck. Beside that I will be in London from Wednesday to join our kernel-team sprint.
16:16 <zul> updates even
16:16 <zul> smb: cool!
16:16 <zul> xen is fun
16:16 <zul> not really
16:16 <zul> any questions for smb?
16:17 <smb> zul, plenty of not fun
16:17 <zul> smb: better you than me
16:17 <zul> if no more questions...
16:18 <zul> #topic Weekly Updates & Questions regarding Ubuntu ARM Server (rbasak)
16:18 <rbasak> Nothing new to report. Any questions for me?
16:18 <zul> rbasak:  if a tree falls in a forest..
16:19 <rbasak> ...just bring up another tree. This is the cloud, after all.
16:19 <zul> no questions for rbasak i take it
16:19 <zul> damn straight
16:19 <zul> #topic Open Discussion
16:19 <zul> anyone has anything to bring up
16:21 <zul> well then
16:21 <zul> same time next week
16:21 <zul> #endmeeting