16:30 <jdstrand> #startmeeting
16:30 <meetingology> Meeting started Mon Jul 15 16:30:50 2013 UTC.  The chair is jdstrand. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.
16:30 <meetingology> 
16:30 <meetingology> Available commands: #accept #accepted #action #agree #agreed #chair #commands #endmeeting #endvote #halp #help #idea #info #link #lurk #meetingname #meetingtopic #nick #progress #rejected #replay #restrictlogs #save #startmeeting #subtopic #topic #unchair #undo #unlurk #vote #voters #votesrequired
16:30 <jdstrand> The meeting agenda can be found at:
16:30 <jdstrand> [LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/Meeting
16:31 <jdstrand> [TOPIC] Weekly stand-up report
16:31 <jdstrand> I'll go first
16:31 <jdstrand> last week was more work on apparmor (application lifecycle, click and application confinement)
16:31 <jdstrand> I had hoped to get openjdk-7 out, but testing took longer than expected. that should go out today
16:32 <jdstrand> I am preparing openjdk-6 uploads now
16:32 <jdstrand> cause of the above, I postponed patch piloting again, so I'll give it another shot this week
16:33 <jdstrand> I have some july work items, particularly getting the evil app together for the IoM demo, and trying to drive the conversations that affect us related to that demo to conclusion
16:33 <jdstrand> I upgraded to saucy on my main system over the weekend, and have a number of bugs to file/investigate
16:33 <jdstrand> mdeslaur: you're up
16:34 <mdeslaur> I'm in the happy place this week
16:34 <mdeslaur> I just published a couple of USNs
16:34 <mdeslaur> and am currently working on php5 updates
16:34 <mdeslaur> I have a couple of other things to test and will probably release them this week
16:34 <mdeslaur> after that, I'll continue picking stuff from the CVE list
16:34 <mdeslaur> that's it for me
16:34 <mdeslaur> sbeattie: you're up
16:35 <sbeattie> I'm working on apparmor stuff this week
16:35 <sbeattie> I'm currently working on getting the click hook prototype implementation far enough along to help drive the hook discussion to completion.
16:36 <sbeattie> I also upgraded to saucy over the weekend, and have a couple of bugs of my own to file.
16:36 <sbeattie> I think that's it for me.
16:37 <sbeattie> tyhicks: you're up
16:37 <tyhicks> I'll be updating the apparmor parser according to the DBus/IPC syntax that we decided on last week
16:38 <tyhicks> I upgraded to saucy and need to take a look at some new AA dbus denials
16:38 <tyhicks> Then content-hub should be at a good place for me to start on the Content Handler work items
16:39 <tyhicks> I also need to find a little time for ecryptfs patch reviews
16:39 <tyhicks> that's it for me
16:39 <tyhicks> jjohansen: you're up
16:39 <jjohansen> I am working on apparmor WIs this week, I am going to try and get some parser cleanups (and fixes collisions with tyhicks work) and changes for ipc out this week, before my long weekend (I'm off M,T next week).
16:41 <jjohansen> I also need to start pushing the apparmorfs changes upstream (for 3.12) now that the merge window for 3.11 has closed
16:42 <jjohansen> I think thats it for me chrisccoulson your up
16:42 <chrisccoulson> hi :)
16:43 <chrisccoulson> note, i've just had a couple of short weeks (was away last monday, and the last 2 days of the week previous)
16:43 <chrisccoulson> i got another flash update out last week
16:44 <chrisccoulson> also attended a call to talk about the UA string for the mobile browser. we're going to have a further call with someone from mozilla soon
16:44 <chrisccoulson> did some more work on oxide (what i've got is actually buildable now!)
16:44 <chrisccoulson> i'm hoping to have it sort-of working sometime next week
16:45 <chrisccoulson> i'm going to arrange a meeting for all stakeholders of that this week
16:45 <mdeslaur> \o/
16:45 <jdstrand> re oxide building> woo!
16:45 <chrisccoulson> i think that's me done
16:45 <jdstrand> [TOPIC] Highlighted packages
16:46 <jdstrand> The Ubuntu Security team will highlight some community-supported packages that might be good candidates for updating and or triaging. If you would like to help Ubuntu and not sure where to start, this is a great way to do so.
16:46 <jdstrand> See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/UpdateProcedures for details and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in #ubuntu-security. To find out other ways of helping out, please see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/GettingInvolved.
16:46 <jdstrand> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/libuser.html
16:46 <jdstrand> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/gnucash.html
16:46 <jdstrand> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/salt.html
16:46 <jdstrand> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/alien-arena.html
16:46 <jdstrand> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/php-letodms-core.html
16:46 <jdstrand> [TOPIC] Miscellaneous and Questions
16:46 <jdstrand> Does anyone have any other questions or items to discuss?
16:56 <jdstrand> mdeslaur, sbeattie, tyhicks, jjohansen, chrisccoulson: thanks!
16:56 <jdstrand> #endmeeting