18:01 <AlanBell> #startmeeting IRC Team
18:01 <meetingology> Meeting started Sun Jun 30 18:01:16 2013 UTC.  The chair is AlanBell. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.
18:01 <meetingology> 
18:01 <meetingology> Available commands: #accept #accepted #action #agree #agreed #chair #commands #endmeeting #endvote #halp #help #idea #info #link #lurk #meetingname #meetingtopic #nick #progress #rejected #replay #restrictlogs #save #startmeeting #subtopic #topic #unchair #undo #unlurk #vote #voters #votesrequired
18:01 <AlanBell> hi, who is here for the IRC team meeting?
18:01 * funkyHat 
18:02 <AlanBell> I know Tm_T is here . . .
18:02 <Tm_T> partly atleast (:
18:03 <AlanBell> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/IRCC/20130526 minutes of last meeting
18:05 <AlanBell> #topic Review last meetings action items
18:05 <AlanBell> I was a bit rubbish with my action, haven't done it yet
18:05 <AlanBell> that was compiling a list of messages the bots produce and what should be done about them
18:05 <AlanBell> I will have a crack at it this week
18:06 <AlanBell> also, I failed to follow up on the email vote for m4v membership /o\
18:06 <AlanBell> so lets fix that now . . .
18:06 <AlanBell> https://launchpad.net/~m4v is the launchpad page
18:06 <AlanBell> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/m4v is the wiki page
18:07 <AlanBell> and we all know m4v and discussed last meeting as well
18:07 <AlanBell> so . . . .
18:07 <funkyHat> Ok
18:08 <Tm_T> +1
18:08 <funkyHat> +1
18:08 <AlanBell> #voters AlanBell funkyHat Pici Tm_T topyli
18:08 <meetingology> Warning: Nick not in channel: topyli
18:08 <meetingology> Current voters: AlanBell Pici Tm_T funkyHat topyli
18:08 <funkyHat> +1
18:09 <AlanBell> #vote award membership to m4v
18:09 <meetingology> Please vote on: award membership to m4v
18:09 <meetingology> Public votes can be registered by saying +1, +0 or -1 in channel, (private votes don't work yet, but when they do it will be by messaging the channel followed by +1/-1/+0 to me)
18:09 <funkyHat> boh!
18:09 <AlanBell> now you can vote :)
18:09 <funkyHat> +1
18:09 <meetingology> +1 received from funkyHat
18:09 <AlanBell> +1
18:09 <meetingology> +1 received from AlanBell
18:09 <AlanBell> Tm_T: you need to revote to be counted
18:10 <Tm_T> nice lag, sorry
18:10 <Tm_T> +1
18:10 <meetingology> +1 received from Tm_T
18:10 <AlanBell> #endvote
18:10 <meetingology> Voting ended on: award membership to m4v
18:10 <meetingology> Votes for:3 Votes against:0 Abstentions:0
18:10 <meetingology> Motion carried
18:10 <AlanBell> yay
18:11 <AlanBell> #topic Open items in the IRCC tracker
18:13 <AlanBell> don't think we have any
18:13 <AlanBell> and no pending emails
18:14 <AlanBell> #topic Review Bugs related to the Ubuntu IRC Council
18:14 <AlanBell> we need to do another review of expired members, I should file a bug for that
18:15 <AlanBell> Unit193 pointed out the script was returning a few results to review, I went through some of them but there is a bit of a list to sort out
18:15 <AlanBell> but other than that, no current bugs filed
18:16 <AlanBell> #topic Replace floodbot kick+ban behaviour for webchat users who flood - tsimpson
18:16 <AlanBell> we had a chat on this topic last meeting, not sure if any progress has been made since then, or if it is still an active proposal
18:18 <AlanBell> I was going to mail the list about it, I will do that after this meeting
18:18 <Tm_T> didn't freenode do some changes related to webchat?
18:19 <AlanBell> Tm_T: yeah, which might mean some of the ban behaviour could change
18:19 <Tm_T> ml good, yes
18:19 <AlanBell> #topic Any Other Busines
18:20 <AlanBell> anyone have any comments or questions?
18:21 <AlanBell> ok, thanks everyone o/
18:21 <AlanBell> #endmeeting