20:00:27 <stgraber> #startmeeting Technical Board meeting
20:00:27 <meetingology> Meeting started Mon Apr 15 20:00:27 2013 UTC.  The chair is stgraber. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.
20:00:27 <meetingology> 
20:00:27 <meetingology> Available commands: #accept #accepted #action #agree #agreed #chair #commands #endmeeting #endvote #halp #help #idea #info #link #lurk #meetingname #meetingtopic #nick #progress #rejected #replay #restrictlogs #save #startmeeting #subtopic #topic #unchair #undo #unlurk #vote #voters #votesrequired
20:00:40 <stgraber> hey everyone, so from what I'm seeing on the ML, it's just the three of us tonight
20:01:04 <stgraber> we also appear to have an empty agenda
20:01:05 * pitti hasn't caught up with the over-weekend mail flood yet, sorry
20:01:09 <pitti> oh, good
20:01:37 <stgraber> anyway, let's quickly go through the usual points, but I expect this to be a very short meeting
20:01:49 <stgraber> #topic Action review
20:02:05 <cjwatson> TBH I didn't properly catch up on the last meeting to see if we got through all the outstanding business then
20:02:11 <cjwatson> I didn't see minutes on -devel-announce
20:02:32 <stgraber> unfortunately it doesn't look like soren got around to doing the post-meeting paperwork, so I'm assuming we didn't have any action
20:02:47 <cjwatson> If we did I guess we'll find out in two weeks? :)
20:02:49 <stgraber> IIRC we granted a MRE for xorg and discussed Mark's proposal some more
20:03:53 <stgraber> mdz was supposed to process the MRE and update the wiki, but IIRC he was waiting for the meeting minutes to link to them
20:04:09 <stgraber> so hopefully this is enough highlights for both of them to have this sorted out ;)
20:04:48 <stgraber> #topic Scan the mailing list archive for anything we missed (standing item)
20:05:05 <stgraber> I just did a quick scan, we had a few things but they were resolved by e-mail or were just notifications
20:05:09 <pitti> I can't see anything in my ML for TB
20:05:15 <stgraber> #topic Check up on community bugs
20:05:20 <stgraber> "
20:05:20 <stgraber> There are currently no open bugs.
20:05:21 <stgraber> "
20:05:43 <stgraber> #topic Select a chair for the next meeting
20:06:21 <stgraber> I think the next chair is cjwatson. However this will be during the client sprint, so we should probably make sure we don't have conflicting meetings
20:06:58 <pitti> stgraber: well, hopefully the sprint won't be tightly packed with meetings
20:07:08 <cjwatson> I think we can make a point of carving out time
20:07:27 <cjwatson> It's on our calendars so we should notice, right?
20:07:49 <stgraber> I don't think I have the TB meeting on my Canonical calendar, but I can fix that ;)
20:07:59 <cjwatson> I do, at least
20:08:24 <stgraber> 12.30-13.30 - Lunch
20:08:28 <stgraber> so the meeting will be during lunch
20:08:35 <stgraber> no risk of conflicts then ;)
20:08:53 * cjwatson will pack military rations
20:09:10 <pitti> one hand typing, the other munching on a sandwich
20:09:24 <stgraber> sounds like a plan
20:09:26 <stgraber> #topic AOB
20:10:20 <stgraber> #endmeeting