18:02:18 <jdstrand> #startmeeting
18:02:18 <meetingology> Meeting started Mon Feb 25 18:02:18 2013 UTC.  The chair is jdstrand. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.
18:02:18 <meetingology> 
18:02:18 <meetingology> Available commands: #accept #accepted #action #agree #agreed #chair #commands #endmeeting #endvote #halp #help #idea #info #link #lurk #meetingname #meetingtopic #nick #progress #rejected #replay #restrictlogs #save #startmeeting #subtopic #topic #unchair #undo #unlurk #vote #voters #votesrequired
18:02:21 <jdstrand> The meeting agenda can be found at:
18:02:21 <jdstrand> [LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/Meeting
18:02:26 <jdstrand> [TOPIC] Weekly stand-up report
18:02:30 <jdstrand> I'll go first
18:02:43 <jdstrand> I hope to push thunderbird out today
18:03:12 <jdstrand> there is a firefox regression so might have that to do this week and chromium-browser needs an update, so will be following up with chad on that
18:03:27 <jdstrand> I plan to go through our blueprints this week too
18:03:32 <jdstrand> mdeslaur: you're up
18:03:46 <mdeslaur> I'm on community this week
18:03:52 <mdeslaur> and am working on some updates
18:03:59 <jdstrand> (oh yes, I am on triage)
18:04:06 <mdeslaur> I need to take a look at the new touch sdk
18:04:18 <mdeslaur> and I'll continue going down the updates list
18:04:26 <mdeslaur> that's it from me...sbeattie, you're up
18:04:44 <sbeattie> I'm focused again on apparmor this week
18:05:08 <sbeattie> It'll be more work items for me.
18:05:17 <sbeattie> Which is pretty much it; tyhicks?
18:06:19 <tyhicks> I'm working on an embargoed item and then I'm trying to get the apparmor query interface patches to the kernel and libapparmor (which still need a bit of work) out to the mailing list for review
18:06:26 <tyhicks> Short week for me. Off Thu and Fri.
18:07:00 <tyhicks> I also need to get a small stack of eCryptfs kernel fixes sent out in a pull request before we get too late into the merge window
18:07:05 <tyhicks> That's it for me
18:07:10 <tyhicks> jjohansen: you're up
18:08:07 <jjohansen> I am working on fixing an issue with apparmor stacking when the stacked profiles split across different namespaces, and hopefully I'll get back to the socket labeling to integrate and test with the dbus patches
18:08:42 <jjohansen> thats it for me, sarnold you are up
18:09:20 <sarnold> I'm in the happy place this week, though the term is relative as I'm still working on jj's patch 19 (rcu)
18:09:52 <sarnold> I'm roughly 50% of the way through the text of the patch, so hopefully that means the end is in sight :D
18:10:17 <sarnold> that's it for me, back to jdstrand :)
18:10:24 <mdeslaur> sarnold: let me know when you're done, I'd like you to look at the python-django CVEs
18:10:39 <jdstrand> tyhicks (and/or jjohansen): will you be uploading a raring kernel to the dbus ppa soon?
18:10:54 <tyhicks> jdstrand: I will
18:10:57 <mdeslaur> sarnold: if you run out of things to review before the end of the week
18:11:02 <tyhicks> I'll work on that in the background today
18:11:11 <jdstrand> tyhicks: thanks
18:11:12 <sarnold> mdeslaur: aha, you anticipated my question well :D
18:11:32 <mdeslaur> hehe
18:13:16 * jjohansen laughs at sarnold's hopefully there's an end in sight. Noting that he is on 19 and the queue is well past 50
18:14:06 <sarnold> I picked a bad day to stop huffing glue
18:14:21 <jdstrand> on that note
18:14:26 <jdstrand> [TOPIC] Highlighted packages
18:14:31 <jdstrand> The Ubuntu Security team will highlight some community-supported packages that might be good candidates for updating and or triaging. If you would like to help Ubuntu and not sure where to start, this is a great way to do so.
18:14:35 <jdstrand> See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/UpdateProcedures for details and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in #ubuntu-security. To find out other ways of helping out, please see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/GettingInvolved.
18:14:41 <jdstrand> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/xine-ui.html
18:14:44 <jdstrand> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/ccid.html
18:14:47 <jdstrand> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/dracut.html
18:14:51 <jdstrand> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/exif.html
18:14:54 <jdstrand> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/sanlock.html
18:15:04 <jdstrand> [TOPIC] Miscellaneous and Questions
18:15:08 <jdstrand> Does anyone have any other questions or items to discuss?
18:18:33 <jdstrand> #endmeeting